1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Yakity Doo Dah

Discussion in 'Boating & Fishing' started by T@co_Pr3runn3r, Mar 29, 2011.

1. Mar 29, 2011 at 5:51 AM
    T@co_Pr3runn3r

T@co_Pr3runn3r [OP] XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Member:
    <----------------->
    Vehicle:
    08 RC Prerunner SR5
    Had a nice little paddle yesterday. Village Creek State Park. Nice place, nice water, nice weather, plenty of mileage to do, nice scenery, bunch of beaches along the way, shallow spots for middle of creek photo ops, shade to rest in. One trip can't cover all the coolness. Here's a few pics......
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Mar 29, 2011 at 6:26 AM
    RLDTACO

RLDTACO Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bob
    Houston Tx.
    Vehicle:
    2010 DCLB PreRunner SR5
    Debadged,Tailgate theft mod,Extra D-rings,OEM bed mat,TRD exhaust, 5100 Billys@ 4 corners set@ 0 with Eibach springs, rear TSB springs.N-Fab tube Steps. TRD FJ SE wheels and Michelin LTX A/T 2's
    We did a canoe trip 4-5 yrs. ago at Village Creek. Put in up north, camped one night on a beach. It was a nice easy trip. We had maybe 12-15 canoes. It was weekend trip thru REI. Looks like you had a great time.

3. Mar 29, 2011 at 8:03 AM
    T@co_Pr3runn3r

T@co_Pr3runn3r [OP] XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Member:
    <----------------->
    Vehicle:
    08 RC Prerunner SR5
    Nah, didn't bring bikes either. They have about 10 miles of trails to ride. Plenty of different fishing situations. Lamed out on packing extra shit since this was 1 day scouting trip. Haven't been there before. Just the loading boats, driving 125 miles one way, unloading, paddling/pics/exploring, loading, drive back & unloading boats took me from 0430 - 2000. All that camping fishing and biking stuff has to be overnight at least, lol. 2 bucks for day use was a pleasant bargain too. Has to be one of the cheaper state park entry fees for day use. Cool place, definitely on my close to home multi-use destination list. I promise I'll bring more stuff next time............We did clean up on fishing tackle that we freed from trees out in the creek. Several bobbers, lures, leaders, etc...........

Products Discussed in

To Top