Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Boating & Fishing

Notices

Best day fishing

Old 04-15-2011, 06:29 PM   #1
JDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
JDeLuca's Tacoma Gallery
Best day fishing

Had one of my best days fishing. Went to a spot I use to fish about 15 yeasr ago. Had close to 25 on, lost alot, fish with barbless hooks. Came off the river and started to walk back to my car noticed I was fishing a private stretch of water! It was a rod and gun clubBest day fishing-fish-001.jpg

Best day fishing-fish-008.jpg

Best day fishing-fish-016.jpg! Oh well!
Old 04-15-2011, 08:38 PM   #3
Indian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ashil
Indian Shifter's Tacoma Gallery
sweet.bro... immigrated form South Africa and still trying for my first steelhead...fucking fish are killing me..