LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Boating & Fishing

Notices

Anyone going to be fishing in Florida Keys next month?

Old 04-28-2011, 07:16 AM   #3
JDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jim
JDCPA's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry, We won't be down there untill the opening of the lobster season in the summer.

There are a slew of good guides in the Islamaroda area. I know its more expensive but they'll put you on this fiish.
Old 04-28-2011, 06:00 PM   #5
Phuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
Phuket's Tacoma Gallery
I wont be down in the keys but you have to post pics dude!
Old 04-29-2011, 03:42 AM   #7
JDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jim
JDCPA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toughtaco View Post
Yeah I am on a couple of split charters just wanted to see if anyone wanted to get in. I am going to end up getting a charter though either way just wanted to save money.
Ask around the hotel/condo/campground you are staying at. I've usually been able to find someone who didn't want to pay the entire fee, either.

Good luck. You'll be down there at a good time of year. No that there is a bad time of year to fo to the Keys.
Old 04-30-2011, 05:46 PM   #8
toughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
toughtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDCPA View Post
Ask around the hotel/condo/campground you are staying at. I've usually been able to find someone who didn't want to pay the entire fee, either.

Good luck. You'll be down there at a good time of year. No that there is a bad time of year to fo to the Keys.
Yeah there could be a better time but I am not complaining. We had a total of about 20 feet of snow this year...... dont forget.... But I have been looking around a bit around where I will be staying. I have to get there and try to figure some stuff out.