1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Anyone going to be fishing in Florida Keys next month?

Discussion in 'Boating & Fishing' started by toughtaco, Apr 17, 2011.

1. Apr 17, 2011 at 6:16 PM
    toughtaco

toughtaco [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    05 tacoma dbl cab short bed
    TRD CAI, MBRP dual exhaust, PIAA headlights and driving lights, 5% limo tint, 3 inch Skyjacker lift , AFE throttle body spacer, 285/70/17 BF Goodright AT TA KO, Grillcraft MX with PIAA's behind the grill, anytime fog light mod, reverse camera anytime mod, and PIAA fog lights on the rear bumper anytime mod light bar behind back window with truck lights for reverse assistance, Optima Red Top Battery, Onza 3x5" LEd reverse lights attached to light bar behind cab
    I will be in the keys from May 14th to May 21st. If you guys want a fishing partner let me know. Thanks!!!

2. Apr 22, 2011 at 6:15 PM
    toughtaco

Member:
    Vehicle:
    TRD CAI, MBRP dual exhaust, PIAA headlights and driving lights, 5% limo tint, 3 inch Skyjacker lift , AFE throttle body spacer, 285/70/17 BF Goodright AT TA KO, Grillcraft MX with PIAA's behind the grill, anytime fog light mod, reverse camera anytime mod, and PIAA fog lights on the rear bumper anytime mod light bar behind back window with truck lights for reverse assistance, Optima Red Top Battery, Onza 3x5" LEd reverse lights attached to light bar behind cab
    Anyone? I will be looking around Islamorada,looking into a shared boat trip if anyone would be interested. Let me know...

3. Apr 28, 2011 at 7:16 AM
    JDCPA

JDCPA Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jim
    SW FL
    Vehicle:
    09 5 Lug Access Cab SR5
    Curt Hitch and etrailer.com wiring harness.
    Sorry, We won't be down there untill the opening of the lobster season in the summer.

There are a slew of good guides in the Islamaroda area. I know its more expensive but they'll put you on this fiish.

4. Apr 28, 2011 at 5:45 PM
    toughtaco

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Yeah I am on a couple of split charters just wanted to see if anyone wanted to get in. I am going to end up getting a charter though either way just wanted to save money.

5. Apr 28, 2011 at 6:00 PM
    Phuket

Phuket Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Travis
    Los Angeles
    Vehicle:
    03 4X4 TRD
    Eibach/Toytec coils, bilstein 5100's all around, Kenwood DNX7100 Navigation
    I wont be down in the keys but you have to post pics dude!

6. Apr 28, 2011 at 8:51 PM
    toughtaco

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Oh most definitely will. I am counting down the days.....

7. Apr 29, 2011 at 3:42 AM
    JDCPA

JDCPA Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jim
    SW FL
    Vehicle:
    09 5 Lug Access Cab SR5
    Curt Hitch and etrailer.com wiring harness.
    Ask around the hotel/condo/campground you are staying at. I've usually been able to find someone who didn't want to pay the entire fee, either.

Good luck. You'll be down there at a good time of year. No that there is a bad time of year to fo to the Keys.

8. Apr 30, 2011 at 5:46 PM
    toughtaco

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Yeah there could be a better time but I am not complaining. We had a total of about 20 feet of snow this year...... dont forget.... But I have been looking around a bit around where I will be staying. I have to get there and try to figure some stuff out.

Products Discussed in

To Top