Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Boating & Fishing

Notices

where to buy 8' aluminum boat?

Old 05-09-2011, 01:09 PM   #1
Conceal Carry
slodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant future

Name: Steven
slodc4's Tacoma Gallery
where to buy 8' aluminum boat?

im wanting to buy an 8 ft aluminum flat bottom boat for duck hunting season. I want to put a 3.5hp outboard on it.

i cant seem to find any 8' aluminum boat anywhere online.

any help will be appreciated!
Old 05-09-2011, 01:12 PM   #2
is one of the sharper tools in the shed
truckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
truckboattruck's Tacoma Gallery
bass pro shops, might have to go to the store...
Old 05-09-2011, 01:15 PM   #3
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
why do you want one so short? . . . and if i was you i would hit up raleigh craigslist so you'll have a lot more posts to look though. more people per capita = more shit for sale.
Old 05-09-2011, 01:17 PM   #4
Conceal Carry
slodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant future

slodc4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by truckboattruck View Post
bass pro shops, might have to go to the store...
yeah i might have too. the smallest one on their site is 10'.

i might ride out there sometime
Old 05-09-2011, 01:19 PM   #5
Conceal Carry

slodc4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgwheeler17 View Post
why do you want one so short? . . . and if i was you i would hit up raleigh craigslist so you'll have a lot more posts to look though. more people per capita = more shit for sale.
yeah thats a good idea!

i want an 8' so i can just throw it in the back of the truck. plus some of my hunting areas are hard for a 12' boat to get through. I dont hunt out of a boat, i just get to where im going and get into the water with my chest waders
Old 05-23-2011, 08:35 PM   #6
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
genxer36's Tacoma Gallery
Craigslist, boat trader online, ebay, local marine dealers may have them used or on consignment, Boat liquidators.