Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Boating & Fishing

Notices

TW i need your help with a MODERATOR

Old 09-17-2013, 07:08 PM   #41
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Monkeys can float, who knew?
Bumbles bounce
Old 09-17-2013, 07:17 PM   #42
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Bumbles bounce
wheres Chris?
Old 09-17-2013, 07:38 PM   #43
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HondaGM View Post
wheres Chris?

How ya been?
Old 09-17-2013, 07:42 PM   #44
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post

How ya been?
been doing great..you keeping OZ straight?
Old 09-17-2013, 07:45 PM   #45
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Lol
Old 09-17-2013, 07:46 PM   #46
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
His husband takes care of that for us.
Old 09-17-2013, 07:47 PM   #47
Roll Tide

HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
His husband takes care of that for us.
well..i sold the Stratos..got a new boat
wanna guess how much it weighs??
Old 09-17-2013, 07:49 PM   #48

Quote:
well..i sold the Stratos..got a new boat
wanna guess how much it weighs??
47,000 pounds?
Old 09-17-2013, 07:51 PM   #49

Pic no worky
Old 09-17-2013, 07:54 PM   #50
Roll Tide

HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Pic no worky
Old 09-17-2013, 07:55 PM   #51

Quote:
Nice! A bit smaller?
Old 09-17-2013, 07:59 PM   #52
Roll Tide

HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Nice! A bit smaller?
yes..the other one was killing me on gas..this ones got a 75
i have alot of pics of it,but my wifes got them on picasa and i cant copy and paste them for some reason
Old 09-17-2013, 08:02 PM   #53

Quote:
yes..the other one was killing me on gas..this ones got a 75
i have alot of pics of it,but my wifes got them on picasa and i cant copy and paste them for some reason
cool! I bet the 75 moves it out pretty good!
Old 09-17-2013, 08:10 PM   #54
Roll Tide

HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
cool! I bet the 75 moves it out pretty good!
about 85...really about 40 tops.
http://youtu.be/5sDDcIU8D7c
Old 09-17-2013, 08:14 PM   #55
WLFFGreg is on a distinguished road
Firefighter: AEMT/FF
Name: Greg
WLFFGreg's Tacoma Gallery
Dry weight of boat is 1500lbs, dry weight of motor is 468lbs. I didn't bother reading any other posts, just used Google. Sorry if it's already been answered.

EDIT: Oh.. and I posted a weight on a boat that you no longer own, on a post that is nearly 30 months old. Humph.. fail on my part.
Old 09-17-2013, 08:35 PM   #56
Roll Tide

HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
http://youtu.be/L41QBgDiAb8
Old 09-17-2013, 08:46 PM   #57
Roll Tide

HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
and the 18'8 RT188
http://youtu.be/jBY6FHZE8a4
Old 09-17-2013, 09:06 PM   #58
Roll Tide

HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
Plant Tour
http://youtu.be/PYbWXP7pHNs
Old 09-30-2013, 01:33 AM   #59
Gearhead
DonziGT230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonziGT230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonziGT230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonziGT230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonziGT230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonziGT230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonziGT230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonziGT230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonziGT230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonziGT230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonziGT230 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Oscar
DonziGT230's Tacoma Gallery
How much does this boat weigh?

1990 Donzi GT230 cuddy with it's standard 260HP I/O.
I have weights on the boat and trailer from a certified weigh station, just bored and drinking and curious to see if anyone can guess it right.
Old 09-30-2013, 07:22 AM   #60
Master Baiter
jethro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjethro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjethro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjethro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjethro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjethro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjethro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjethro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjethro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjethro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjethro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Geoff
jethro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonziGT230 View Post
How much does this boat weigh?

1990 Donzi GT230 cuddy with it's standard 260HP I/O.
I have weights on the boat and trailer from a certified weigh station, just bored and drinking and curious to see if anyone can guess it right.
Ok, I'll take a stab at it... even though I can't see the trailer, I'm sure it's a dbl axle... 6300 lbs?