Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Boating & Fishing

Notices

Have you ever seen an enclosed boat trailer?

Old 05-23-2011, 08:27 PM   #1
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
genxer36's Tacoma Gallery
Have you ever seen an enclosed boat trailer?

This is the first time I have ever seen one.

Post #7 has the pictures.

http://www.bassboatmagazine.com/encl...4.html?t=13644
Attached Thumbnails
Have you ever seen an enclosed boat trailer?-unimogstrailer.jpg   Have you ever seen an enclosed boat trailer?-unimogstrailer3.jpg   Have you ever seen an enclosed boat trailer?-unimogstrailer4.jpg   Have you ever seen an enclosed boat trailer?-unimogstrailer2.jpg  
Old 05-23-2011, 08:29 PM   #3
distinguished bongo truck art critic
Mxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Military Police Platoon Leader
Name: Chase
Mxpatriot's Tacoma Gallery
Can't see the pics.
Old 05-23-2011, 08:30 PM   #5
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Boo have to sign in to see them
Old 05-23-2011, 08:33 PM   #6
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mxpatriot View Post
Can't see the pics.
this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnw View Post
gotta be a member to see pics
IDK. i get the same little square and x on here some times. even if i am sighed in. i think it maybe the way some cameras for mat photos that MAC's can see they i get it on CL too. but maybe not saying your wrong!!
Old 05-23-2011, 08:39 PM   #7
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Here are the pics
Attached Thumbnails
Have you ever seen an enclosed boat trailer?-unimogstrailer.jpg   Have you ever seen an enclosed boat trailer?-unimogstrailer3.jpg   Have you ever seen an enclosed boat trailer?-unimogstrailer4.jpg  
Old 05-23-2011, 08:41 PM   #8
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
cant see them. i have always thought it would be cool to have a covered trailer. what they need to make is a trailer that morons can load and unload in under 10 minutes. it never fails whe me and my friends go fishing someone takes forever at the end of the day cause they cant get the boat on right. im not even exagerating when i say we can launch and load our boats in 3 minutes tops.
i know i have seen ppl take 20 mins to load a sea doo. lol tag team with dad i can do it in 3! he back the truck down im on the jet ski and when he get to top of ram i get away from dock and when trailer hits water and is deep i get it on jump off hook the front hook. the back gets it off the ramp when we pull plugs. i doing the same we can do a boat in like 5 to 8.
Old 05-23-2011, 08:44 PM   #9
Lord of Tomfoolery

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
cant see them. i have always thought it would be cool to have a covered trailer. what they need to make is a trailer that morons can load and unload in under 10 minutes. it never fails whe me and my friends go fishing someone takes forever at the end of the day cause they cant get the boat on right. im not even exagerating when i say we can launch and load our boats in 3 minutes tops.
I have witnessed that & worse.

Once when the lake was down. Some dumbasses were getting out of the lake on the only open ramp & were getting their boat ready for travel on the ramp instead of in the parking lot. When I told them they needed to move the woman said to her husband this asshole wants us to move. At the time I had my 8 year old in the truck with me. Where is a damn park Ranger when you need them! Oh they are out giving tickets at other ramps. Several trucks behind me were yelling at them to move. They just ignored us & took over 30 minutes on the ramp.
Old 05-23-2011, 08:44 PM   #10
t4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

t4daddy's Tacoma Gallery
Pretty much a everyday sighting around here, when the big boys come to town especially. I live very close to the Tennessee River (2.5 miles). With access to the "best" smallmouth fishing in the world on Pickwick Lake, 7-8 pounders not uncommon, and excellent largemouth on Wilson lake, (above the damn) and Wheeler Lake only 12 miles away, there is plenty of action in this area. Guntersville Lake a little over an hour away. Bass fishing Mecca.
Old 08-14-2011, 10:55 AM   #11
SATXguy is on a distinguished road

SATXguy's Tacoma Gallery
I would like to see them launch the boat or put it back in? Do you back that thing up in the water? Keep your head down when driving it back into the enclose trailer! But, it is cool none the less!