Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Boating & Fishing

Notices

Fishing in Galveston

Old 06-09-2011, 07:43 PM   #1
Tacoma675 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma675 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma675 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma675 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma675 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma675 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma675 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma675 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma675 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma675 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma675 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Drew
Tacoma675's Tacoma Gallery
Fishing in Galveston

Hello Yall,
I do alot of fishing for trout,redfish and flounder. I usually fish by myself but my wife has been bugging me to get a fishing buddy. Do any of yall want to do some fishing with another Tacoma person? I try to go at least once a week.
Old 06-09-2011, 07:47 PM   #2
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
if we were closer i would...try to find a female fishing partner,there fun to fish with
Old 06-14-2011, 01:36 PM   #3
wootalien is a jewel in the roughwootalien is a jewel in the roughwootalien is a jewel in the roughwootalien is a jewel in the rough
Name: Nathan
wootalien's Tacoma Gallery
I usually wade it out or hit the jetties. Fishing meet would be cool! Are you on 2cool?
Old 06-14-2011, 01:52 PM   #4
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
post up in the texas section, im sure we have some other members in that area!
Old 06-14-2011, 06:08 PM   #6
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Ya'll got Peacock Bass in Texas?? I heard they introduced the largest species into a lake some place in TX and they were flourishing!
Old 06-14-2011, 06:31 PM   #8
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toughtaco View Post
I want to time a trip to South America And take a guided tour to peacock bass fish. That looks awesome.
Dude ME TOO!!!
Old 06-14-2011, 08:37 PM   #9
Hacksaw engineer
Trapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud of

Trapper6speed's Tacoma Gallery
I know some good spots in lake woodlands if you have a little boat. Or wade fishing down by SanLuis pass. But it was very rough the last time I was down there.
Old 06-15-2011, 06:41 AM   #11
wootalien is a jewel in the roughwootalien is a jewel in the roughwootalien is a jewel in the roughwootalien is a jewel in the rough
Name: Nathan
wootalien's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trapper6speed View Post
I know some good spots in lake woodlands if you have a little boat. Or wade fishing down by SanLuis pass. But it was very rough the last time I was down there.
SLP can be dangerous. Gotta check the wind before going.... There is a few spots I know of but I can't get there without a 4x4
Old 06-15-2011, 06:59 AM   #12
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
This is coming up and there will be surf fishing opportunities..............

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/tex...area-meet.html
Old 03-10-2012, 10:49 AM   #13
paidfor is a jewel in the roughpaidfor is a jewel in the roughpaidfor is a jewel in the rough

Army: Airborne
paidfor's Tacoma Gallery
I would be up for fishing in Galveston. I am planning a trip down there in May with a guide. I have a freshwater boat but am not going to put it in saltwater. Pm me and we can compare notes, dates, cell numbers, etc. I live in Austin and work out near Jonestown. Keep my boat in Lago Vista.
Old 03-11-2012, 10:19 AM   #14
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by paidfor View Post
I would be up for fishing in Galveston. I am planning a trip down there in May with a guide. I have a freshwater boat but am not going to put it in saltwater. Pm me and we can compare notes, dates, cell numbers, etc. I live in Austin and work out near Jonestown. Keep my boat in Lago Vista.
cool, i have a buddy who lives at draper's cove by lago. headed up there at the end of this month.