LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Boating & Fishing

Notices

Looking to buy a small car

Old 08-25-2011, 10:51 AM   #21
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackshirts View Post
Mazda 3
This, also Mazda is running 0% APR for up to 60 months.
Old 08-25-2011, 10:59 AM   #22
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
New Hyundai's are hot down here. Like honda's 30 year's ago cant pull up to the light without seeing one with a young lady in it....
Old 08-25-2011, 11:03 AM   #23
Bens MBL TACO will become famous soon enoughBens MBL TACO will become famous soon enough

Bens MBL TACO's Tacoma Gallery
I just took my gf new car shopping and she mentioned the Kia Optima to me. My first thought was, Kia? Really? Go check those out they are better than one would think. Hell, I love her car, the optima is surprisingly pretty cool. My buddy just got a Chrysler 200, those are nice too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
get a used older car, thats a smart choice IMO, i got a 93 tercel for 900 bucks, have had it for a couple months. already saved about 300 in gas.
That is a steal! Got my 92 for 1,300. Never regreted it tho, great car.
Old 08-25-2011, 11:05 AM   #24
wlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 72nd Security Forces, Tinker AFB
Name: William
wlmuncy's Tacoma Gallery
Hyndai's are the new import for cost/gas mileage. Also they do stand by that 100k warranty. Not like the Toyota's/hondas of the world that spend more time looking for reasons not to do the work. My wife has an audi though, and it's been a good car for her. Lots of safety features so I know her and my son are safe when they are driving around. Plus it has some good power with that 1.8 liter turbo.
Old 08-25-2011, 11:09 AM   #25
BmanDad is on a distinguished road
BmanDad's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bens MBL TACO View Post
I just took my gf new car shopping and she mentioned the Kia Optima to me. My first thought was, Kia? Really? Go check those out they are better than one would think. Hell, I love her car, the optima is surprisingly pretty cool. My buddy just got a Chrysler 200, those are nice too.

That is a steal! Got my 92 for 1,300. Never regreted it tho, great car.
Kia, forgot about them... my mom got herself a Kia SUV (forgot which one... its the small suv)... she LOVES it. I've driven it, and I'll tell you what, its a nice little vehicle.

Its a 4x4, and she goes through winter without a hitch, for the last 2 years.
Old 08-25-2011, 11:20 AM   #26
My pee parts itch
dexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dexterdog's Tacoma Gallery
The Hyundai/Kia lineup right now is killing the competion. Hyundai has made serious strides in the U.S. market. Hell, they make a $60k car. I wouldn't hesitate buying a Hyundai product.
Old 08-25-2011, 11:47 AM   #27
colder has a brilliant futurecolder has a brilliant futurecolder has a brilliant futurecolder has a brilliant futurecolder has a brilliant futurecolder has a brilliant futurecolder has a brilliant futurecolder has a brilliant futurecolder has a brilliant futurecolder has a brilliant futurecolder has a brilliant future
colder's Tacoma Gallery
those Sonatas are sweet cars. Comparable to cars costing much more.
Old 08-25-2011, 12:14 PM   #28
platinumb is on a distinguished road

Name: Patrick
platinumb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAXTacoma View Post
Scion???

Staying with Toyota is always a safe bet. And as mentioned above Camry is a great car. Had about 3 in the family that have all gone well over 200k and still ran good.
this would be a great choice, i have a 2008 camry se even with the v6 that i wanted for all the driving i do up into the mountains i am still getting a combined mpg of 28.84 wich is even better than they claim, my dad has a 4cyl and is getting like 32 less than 4mpg isnt worth giving up the extra 100hp imo but if you are ok with decnt mpg not looking for stellar like in the 40s it is a great car. i have done all freeway tanks that i was in the mid 30s.
Old 08-25-2011, 12:26 PM   #29
Fodder4U is on a distinguished road

Name: Mark
Fodder4U's Tacoma Gallery
Hyundai Genesis Coupe FTW!!!

http://www.hyundaiusa.com/genesis-coupe/

Best bang for the buck!
Old 08-25-2011, 12:35 PM   #30
You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
This is an awesome second gen topic.

Mods, can we sticky this?
Old 08-25-2011, 12:40 PM   #31
Sport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
Sport11's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-25-2011, 12:46 PM   #32
VSC blows
MJF will become famous soon enoughMJF will become famous soon enough

Army: 82nd Airborne
MJF's Tacoma Gallery
My mom just bought a Hyundai Sonata. I never thought to go look at them. After looking at everything else available the Hyundai was the clear choice. The style of the car is much nicer than its competitors, better warranty and gets 35 mpg. While test driving it I could not believe that it was a four cylinder and not a V6. We looked at the Camry and it looks like it is 10 years behind the times when parked side by side.

She is very happy with her choice. She has had a ton to luxury cars over the years to compare it to, and the Hyundai is her favorite car so far.
Old 08-25-2011, 02:06 PM   #33
colder has a brilliant futurecolder has a brilliant futurecolder has a brilliant futurecolder has a brilliant futurecolder has a brilliant futurecolder has a brilliant futurecolder has a brilliant futurecolder has a brilliant futurecolder has a brilliant futurecolder has a brilliant futurecolder has a brilliant future
colder's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sport11 View Post
I've seen those - you put a quarter in them and they bounce around. Often found near the front door of a K-Mart

Products Discussed in this Thread