Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Boating & Fishing

Notices

Any one owns a MONEREY boat???

Old 09-14-2011, 07:58 PM   #1
Przemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Przemek
Przemekmsu's Tacoma Gallery
Any one owns a MONEREY boat???

I am looking to buy a Monerey boat, I was just wondering if anyone here has any experience with this company. Thanks.
Old 11-01-2011, 04:57 AM   #2
dexdawg is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexdawg is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexdawg is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexdawg is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexdawg is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexdawg is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexdawg is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexdawg is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexdawg is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexdawg is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Security Forces
dexdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah I own a 2002 Monterey 180 Edge. I bought it used from a friend but still in excellent shape and condition. I have not heard anything bad about Monterey boats.

Assuming you meant Monterey!