Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Boating & Fishing

Notices

Help me win a free net!

Old 09-27-2011, 05:14 PM   #1
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derick
dwalden2's Tacoma Gallery
Help me win a free net!

Alright guys, I need help! I entered to win a free fishing net, but I need votes! I assume you'll probably have to "like" the page before you can "like" my story, but it'd be much appreciated!

Find the one that says Derick Walden!
http://www.facebook.com/FishingClub?...48119588563473

Edit: Won't let me link directly to the voting page. Click where it says "Proceed directly to voting page"

Thanks guys!
Old 09-27-2011, 05:19 PM   #2
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
bumpp
Old 09-27-2011, 05:21 PM   #3
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks!
Old 09-27-2011, 05:21 PM   #4
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
no problem, i didnt vote cause im at work and dont have a FB, but ill help out if i can.

bump
Old 09-27-2011, 05:32 PM   #6
Your mom goes to college

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pope953 View Post
Voted! Good luck!!

+1
Old 09-27-2011, 05:40 PM   #7
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
Done, looks like you're in the lead! Gotta help out a fellow Dawg. Good luck!
Old 09-27-2011, 05:42 PM   #8
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
I liked the page but can't find the voting section??? :s
Old 09-27-2011, 05:42 PM   #9
Your mom goes to college

Theres one from a few days ago with like 13 votes. That's the most I've seen. Thank ya sir! +1 for you.
Old 09-27-2011, 05:44 PM   #10
Your mom goes to college

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTusk View Post
I liked the page but can't find the voting section??? :s
On the left where you can click on wall, info, all that, click on "win a $190 net", then click "Proceed directly to voting page. I wish it'd let me link you directly to it, but it won't
Old 09-27-2011, 05:46 PM   #11
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwalden2 View Post
Theres one from a few days ago with like 13 votes. That's the most I've seen. Thank ya sir! +1 for you.
Oh damn, only saw the first page. Saw one with 47 and didn't bother looking any farther.
Old 09-27-2011, 05:46 PM   #12
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Voted
Old 09-27-2011, 05:49 PM   #13
Your mom goes to college

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoDawgfan View Post
Oh damn, only saw the first page. Saw one with 47 and didn't bother looking any farther.
Oh snap! I just went to random pages. Didn't see that one. Maybe we'll get there! haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTusk View Post
Voted
Thanks and of course, +1
Old 09-27-2011, 05:53 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwalden2 View Post
Maybe we'll get there! haha
Good shot at it with using TW. Should gets lots of votes from here.
Old 09-27-2011, 06:03 PM   #15
Your mom goes to college

That's what I'm hopin for! haha
Old 09-27-2011, 06:05 PM   #16
Banned
how many you got so far? whats the lead?
Old 09-27-2011, 06:15 PM   #17
Your mom goes to college

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
how many you got so far? whats the lead?
I have 4
53 is the lead
90% of the people have 0
Old 09-27-2011, 06:27 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoDawgfan View Post
Good shot at it with using TW. Should gets lots of votes from here.
Hope I didn't jinx you on getting votes on here.

Bump
Old 09-27-2011, 06:35 PM   #19
Your mom goes to college

Haha. No biggie. I figured it was a long shot either way.

Bump
Old 09-27-2011, 07:14 PM   #20
Your mom goes to college