Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Boating & Fishing

Notices

College Bass Fishing

Old 11-03-2011, 06:49 PM   #1
Drive it like a 4WD
Gabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Gabassman's Tacoma Gallery
College Bass Fishing

I just wanted to know if there were any members that fish on a college bass fishing team. I fish for GCSU in Georgia.
Old 11-04-2011, 04:38 AM   #2
BASS FISHING
1990wade has a brilliant future1990wade has a brilliant future1990wade has a brilliant future1990wade has a brilliant future1990wade has a brilliant future1990wade has a brilliant future1990wade has a brilliant future1990wade has a brilliant future1990wade has a brilliant future1990wade has a brilliant future1990wade has a brilliant future

Name: Wade
1990wade's Tacoma Gallery
Yea GCSU has a great fishing team...Lucky ass lol, hmmm never seen your truck around milledegville
Old 11-04-2011, 04:46 AM   #3
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Daym! Smart man....take fishing in school
Old 11-04-2011, 01:07 PM   #5
Drive it like a 4WD
Gabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIPICOTACO View Post
this is clearly a Southern thing... no way in hell you'd find this type of thing up here!

too bad too cuz that would have been awesome for me when I was in school!!
Its not just a southern thing there are teams all across the nation. Do a google search for college bass.
Old 11-04-2011, 01:08 PM   #6
Drive it like a 4WD

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1990wade View Post
Yea GCSU has a great fishing team...Lucky ass lol, hmmm never seen your truck around milledegville
You go to GCSU?
Old 11-04-2011, 09:51 PM   #7
BASS FISHING
1990wade has a brilliant future1990wade has a brilliant future1990wade has a brilliant future1990wade has a brilliant future1990wade has a brilliant future1990wade has a brilliant future1990wade has a brilliant future1990wade has a brilliant future1990wade has a brilliant future1990wade has a brilliant future1990wade has a brilliant future

Name: Wade
1990wade's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabassman View Post
You go to GCSU?

nahh man i wish lol...No my dad lives there in milledgeville He is a city police officer and my gf's lake house is there..I stay in wilkinson co.
Old 11-04-2011, 10:03 PM   #8
Drive it like a 4WD

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1990wade View Post
nahh man i wish lol...No my dad lives there in milledgeville He is a city police officer and my gf's lake house is there..I stay in wilkinson co.
I havent really ventured out that way too much except down 112 towards toomsboro lookin for WMA property. But looks like most of it has been sold off DAMN-IT.
Old 11-06-2011, 05:28 PM   #9
whitetail has a brilliant futurewhitetail has a brilliant futurewhitetail has a brilliant futurewhitetail has a brilliant futurewhitetail has a brilliant futurewhitetail has a brilliant futurewhitetail has a brilliant futurewhitetail has a brilliant futurewhitetail has a brilliant futurewhitetail has a brilliant futurewhitetail has a brilliant future

Name: Matt
whitetail's Tacoma Gallery
I fished in highschool im at communtiy collage right now but I plan on a transfer to stevens point wisconsin they have a great team im gonna join.
Old 11-06-2011, 05:29 PM   #10
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
two of my good friends are on States team. . . . and another guy i don't really like. i'll PM you their names..
Old 11-06-2011, 05:35 PM   #11
Drive it like a 4WD

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitetail View Post
I fished in highschool im at communtiy collage right now but I plan on a transfer to stevens point wisconsin they have a great team im gonna join.
Awesome dude it has been a blast fishing for my college
Old 11-09-2011, 10:42 AM   #12
whitetail has a brilliant futurewhitetail has a brilliant futurewhitetail has a brilliant futurewhitetail has a brilliant futurewhitetail has a brilliant futurewhitetail has a brilliant futurewhitetail has a brilliant futurewhitetail has a brilliant futurewhitetail has a brilliant futurewhitetail has a brilliant futurewhitetail has a brilliant future

Name: Matt
whitetail's Tacoma Gallery
Yea I have been fishing with an Illinois bass/multispecies club for four years. Won my first Tourny this year up on Poygan. Our club is called the FVAA fox valley area anglers. I also have a buddy who fishes for Univeristy of Wisconsin at Plattville and he said its a blast.