Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Boating & Fishing

Notices

Fishpond Piney Creek Tech Pack... reviews?

Old 01-15-2012, 04:37 PM   #1
bigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
bigmooze's Tacoma Gallery
Fishpond Piney Creek Tech Pack... reviews?

I'm looking at the above pack. I like to "bushwhack" so the rod holders in the side of the pack will be awesome. Being able to pack a lunch is important (my Dad is diabetic, and I like to eat too) as well.

Does anyone here have any things (good or bad) to say about the pack?