Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Boating & Fishing

Notices

I think i got a good deal! what about you?

Old 02-22-2012, 06:55 PM   #1
BackwoodsBoy is a splendid one to beholdBackwoodsBoy is a splendid one to beholdBackwoodsBoy is a splendid one to beholdBackwoodsBoy is a splendid one to beholdBackwoodsBoy is a splendid one to beholdBackwoodsBoy is a splendid one to beholdBackwoodsBoy is a splendid one to behold
Name: Adam
BackwoodsBoy's Tacoma Gallery
I think i got a good deal! what about you?

Well i'm a big fan of trading stuff and do it often but tonight i got probably the best deal i've ever got.

A few weeks ago my younger sister (who is 19) was dead broke. She had an old ipod that she never used since she got an iphone, so i offered to buy it for $30 so i have something to listen to at work and don't have to risk destroying another driod. Well i used it at work and a buddy pointed out that Apple is doing a recall on 1st gen ipod nanos so i checked and mine qualified. A few days ago, i got the new ipod in the mail. Today, i traded that ipod to a friend for a 14ft aluminum boat.

Basically i got a boat for $30
Old 02-22-2012, 06:57 PM   #2
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
not bad, long as it floats. I love trading also..Ive been trading stuff around for a while now..Its amazing what people want to trade for other stuff.
Old 02-22-2012, 07:03 PM   #4
BackwoodsBoy is a splendid one to beholdBackwoodsBoy is a splendid one to beholdBackwoodsBoy is a splendid one to beholdBackwoodsBoy is a splendid one to beholdBackwoodsBoy is a splendid one to beholdBackwoodsBoy is a splendid one to beholdBackwoodsBoy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
not bad, long as it floats. I love trading also..Ive been trading stuff around for a while now..Its amazing what people want to trade for other stuff.
I've spent many weekends on the river in the boat so i know it floats... all i need is a new trolling motor and i'm good to go...

Another buddy wanted to trade me a brand new android tablet for it but the boats a better investment for when i decide to trade again
Old 02-22-2012, 07:08 PM   #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by RippinTaco View Post
Nicely done! I just got mine in the mail. it was a nice surprise! now I just need to find a boat to trade it for......
Good luck on that one..