Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Boating & Fishing

Notices

Fishing BS Thread

Old 04-11-2012, 08:39 PM   #21
Drive it like a 4WD
Gabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Gabassman's Tacoma Gallery
This is awesome im glad i ran across it
Old 04-11-2012, 08:46 PM   #23
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TJ
skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
Any fly fisherman? I absolhtely love it. I havent been out yet this year, just been way too busy. Hopefully soon though.
Old 04-11-2012, 08:46 PM   #24
Resident Fishing Expert
Maverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kameron
Maverick904's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by skidooman View Post
Any fly fisherman? I absolhtely love it. I havent been out yet this year, just been way too busy. Hopefully soon though.
been flyfishing for years now.

both salt and fresh.
Old 04-12-2012, 11:28 AM   #25
Kenny Fuckin Powers
jtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
jtav2002's Tacoma Gallery
Ive never flyfished myself. Would like to try it out.
Old 04-12-2012, 04:50 PM   #26
85okhai is one of the sharper tools in the shed85okhai is one of the sharper tools in the shed85okhai is one of the sharper tools in the shed85okhai is one of the sharper tools in the shed85okhai is one of the sharper tools in the shed85okhai is one of the sharper tools in the shed85okhai is one of the sharper tools in the shed85okhai is one of the sharper tools in the shed85okhai is one of the sharper tools in the shed85okhai is one of the sharper tools in the shed85okhai is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
85okhai's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
Dude I'm gonna be hitting the lakes and ponds HARD this year so whenever your free your welcome to join me and my buddy! I have plenty of gear to go around. I'm actually gonna go to Bass pro this weekend and pick up a Shimano Stradic Reel and a G-Loomis Drop Shot Rod Been wanting that combo for a while so I think its time! The tyranny and the bullshit has gone on long enough lol!

you're gonna love the ci4. i have the 4000 size and have landed kings up to 30lbs on it
Old 04-12-2012, 05:52 PM   #28
Neurolevi is on a distinguished road

Name: NeuroLevi
Neurolevi's Tacoma Gallery
I grew up bass fishing in Texas, but I gotta say, fly-fishing is way more addicting. And way more expensive.
Old 04-12-2012, 05:54 PM   #29
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 85okhai View Post
you're gonna love the ci4. i have the 4000 size and have landed kings up to 30lbs on it
Nice man! I'll probably end up getting the 2500 series. I'm gonna use it for finesse fishing small plastics for bass
Old 04-12-2012, 05:58 PM   #30
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmc View Post
don't know if it's been said yet but the "show your fish" thread has sort of been serving as the fishing bs thread, i'm glad this is here now though so that thread can actually stay on track now
Old 04-12-2012, 06:00 PM   #31
toughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
toughtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmc View Post
don't know if it's been said yet but the "show your fish" thread has sort of been serving as the fishing bs thread, i'm glad this is here now though so that thread can actually stay on track now
I am glad to see some more fishing threads, that is why I haven't said anything about this thread...... I like it!!!! The more fish the better!!!
Old 04-12-2012, 06:03 PM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by toughtaco View Post
I am glad to see some more fishing threads, that is why I haven't said anything about this thread...... I like it!!!! The more fish the better!!!
Exactly! I thought it'd be a good place to share stories and techniques...and of course show off the "catch of the day" type stuff
Old 04-12-2012, 06:06 PM   #33
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
sub a dubbed.

love to fish
Old 04-12-2012, 06:47 PM   #37

Glad to see there is such an interest in fishing guys! It's by far my favorite pass time! I wanna start getting into local tourneys but I gotta get a boat 1st! I have some friends that have boats but not not as into to fishing as I am! Might take the down to a local pond tonight to catch some cats
Old 04-12-2012, 09:51 PM   #38
Drive it like a 4WD
Gabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Gabassman's Tacoma Gallery
Fishing is what I do. I tournament fish for my college been doing it for 4 years now.
Old 04-12-2012, 09:53 PM   #39
Resident Fishing Expert
Maverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kameron
Maverick904's Tacoma Gallery
to each his own..but I fucking HATE tournaments.
Old 04-12-2012, 09:57 PM   #40
Say no to Bro
kirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clayton
kirkofwimbo's Tacoma Gallery
Subbed for the BS Keep us posted on how you like the Stradic Scott