Delta00's 2002 Tacoma 4WD

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Boating & Fishing

Notices

Fishing BS Thread

Old 05-17-2013, 03:55 PM   #501
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derick
dwalden2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
This might be old news to you guys , but in case it's not

Combo floating fish club , gut scoop , knife sharpener and filet knife

http://www.kombotool.com/shop/kombo-tool/
Can't be any good if it's made in Canada

Just playin. I've never seen it before. Kinda cool.
Old 05-17-2013, 04:21 PM   #502
littleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
littleblue81's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
This might be old news to you guys , but in case it's not

Combo floating fish club , gut scoop , knife sharpener and filet knife

http://www.kombotool.com/shop/kombo-tool/
Whoa, if this is a quality product that's a great idea. Do you have one? All of the knife/spoon combo's I've had are very cheap and rust like crazy.
Old 05-17-2013, 04:30 PM   #503
All of those moments....will be lost.....in time
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by littleblue81 View Post
Whoa, if this is a quality product that's a great idea. Do you have one? All of the knife/spoon combo's I've had are very cheap and rust like crazy.
How can plastic rust ?
Old 05-17-2013, 04:34 PM   #504
littleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
How can plastic rust ?
The blade. Also the spoon portion is also typically made of some cheap metal (on my previous knife/spoon purchases).
Old 05-17-2013, 04:35 PM   #506
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
The blade. Also the spoon portion is also made of some cheap metal.
It's a stainless steel blade and the scoop is plastic
Old 05-17-2013, 04:43 PM   #507
Well, I just ordered one so I guess I'll see. LOL.
Old 05-17-2013, 04:45 PM   #508
Resident Fishing Expert
Maverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kameron
Maverick904's Tacoma Gallery
couple cool pictures from the day

Hard to see but theres a probably 10 foot hammerhead in there

found a decent manta that decided to play around with the boat. no cobes

and to finish the day off

not a bad day on the water..but we didnt even see the first glimpse of a cobia
Old 05-17-2013, 05:02 PM   #509

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well, I just ordered one so I guess I'll see. LOL.
Me too , haha
Old 05-17-2013, 05:03 PM   #510
Say no to Bro
kirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clayton
kirkofwimbo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Me too , haha
You fish Oz? Why you never post pictures?
Old 05-17-2013, 05:16 PM   #511

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirkofwimbo View Post
You fish Oz? Why you never post pictures?
I used to fish quite a bit , not so much anymore , I bought the Kombo tool for my brother-in-law's birthday present
Old 05-17-2013, 06:12 PM   #512
Say no to Bro
kirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I used to fish quite a bit , not so much anymore , I bought the Kombo tool for my brother-in-law's birthday present
Gotcha I would definitely love to come fish your neck of the woods sometime, I bet it's pretty awesome!
Old 05-17-2013, 06:14 PM   #513

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirkofwimbo View Post
Gotcha I would definitely love to come fish your neck of the woods sometime, I bet it's pretty awesome!
Yeah man , my house is literally 50' from the ocean

I wanna get an aluminum boat so I can get out and putt around
Old 05-17-2013, 06:19 PM   #514
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Promotional vid

http://youtu.be/2eCNSdDDEL0

Lol @ Canadian humour

"It's not that tough."
Old 05-17-2013, 07:05 PM   #515
crazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: patrick
crazyengineer's Tacoma Gallery
I'm heading to hilton head on tuesday, hoping to do some fishing. I've got some light tackle that I am bringing with me and have no problem buying a cheaper surf rod and reel. I plan on wading out and fishing with some artificial lures with my bass rods (use them for specks and reds as well).

anybody got any advice for me?

I would like to try my hand at surf fishing. also, I can throw a cast net (need to get a new one anyways....been using mine to catch bullfrogs since I moved out of Louisiana and up to TN....)

I'm going with my siblings and parents and I plan on getting away from them when they are hanging on the beach or in the mornings.
Old 05-18-2013, 11:23 AM   #516
Your mom goes to college

They finally stopped generating enough today for me to be able to actually get in. Didn't catch a ton, but they were decent sized. I was just glad to be back on the water.

Caught a stupid Horny Head. I hate these fish. Just junk fish.

The reason they're called "horny heads"...

about a 2.5 pounder

Old 05-18-2013, 12:11 PM   #518
Your mom goes to college

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ostrichsak View Post
That's crazy man. Looks like a cousin to a fish here we call a chub but no head armor obviously. I think the cool factor would probably wear off after the first one though if they're anything like chubs like it sounds like.
Yea, it's a "Hornyhead Chub". People usually catch em on worms or corn. This one hit a spinner. They eat a lot of the bugs in the water that the trout eat. Most people around here just kill em.
Old 05-18-2013, 03:50 PM   #519
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Going out for the evening bite tonight! Stay tuned for pics
Old 05-19-2013, 11:25 AM   #520
Say no to Bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
Going out for the evening bite tonight! Stay tuned for pics