Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Boating & Fishing

Notices

Fishing BS Thread

Old 05-24-2013, 06:37 PM   #561
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by afroman5015 View Post
They do, If you ever get a scallop thats in a perfect circle then its not really a scallop
Wut

I've seen scallops coming right out of the shell that are round
Old 05-24-2013, 06:52 PM   #563
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
The Kombo seems pretty well constructed , but I have one caution to anyone who gets one , the nature of the way that the knife is held into the handle is very " sticky "

The instructions are to grasp the handle and forcefully pull the knife out of the handle .

Make sure you do that , I was fucking around with it and tried to pull the knife out slowly , the tabs finally and suprisingly released and I managed to stab the pointy end of the extra sharp filet knife into my knuckle
Old 05-24-2013, 06:55 PM   #564
Formally afroman5015
bellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31B 1132 MP Co.
bellassaiw10's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Wut

I've seen scallops coming right out of the shell that are round
they can be round but a scallop doesnt grow in a perfectly punched circle
Old 05-24-2013, 08:14 PM   #566
crazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: patrick
crazyengineer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toughtaco View Post
^^^Still fun to catch a shark though!!!!
Yes, I had a cheap surf rod and be pulled line on me pretty good, fun fight

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Never had a Filet o Fish ?
I had heard of people catching red fish...I love redfish.
Old 05-24-2013, 08:49 PM   #567
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derick
dwalden2's Tacoma Gallery
Got to go on a short float after work this evenin. Ended up catching 21 between me and another guy. Nothing of any size, unfortuantely. They stocked all the trout waters around here pretty heavily this weekend for all the tourists that will be in for the holiday. That's all we caught were small stockers. Still...I'd rather catch those than just be sitting at home. Didn't take any pics, considering they were all like 10-12 inches. I was hopin for a pig considering we were in a Delayed Harvest area that just opened up.
Old 05-27-2013, 09:06 PM   #568
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Just placed an order for some Dynamic Lures HD Trout lures. Been hearin good things about them for a while now, and several of the reviews say they out perform Rapalas for trout. We'll see in a few days when they come in.
Old 05-27-2013, 09:09 PM   #569
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Here's a couple dinks from the other day...couple 5 others but weren't worth a pic.

Old 05-28-2013, 05:09 PM   #571
Sloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Seth
Sloth's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-29-2013, 07:23 PM   #573
toughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
toughtaco's Tacoma Gallery
So for the past 2 weeks every night we have an orchestra of frogs in our back yard. We are working on taking the pool cover off and it sounds like we are in the Brazilian Rainforest!!!! There is one frog that sounds just like a turkey, I got excited when I first heard it and ran out there looking for the turkey. But it was a frog, thought I would just let you guys know...
Old 06-06-2013, 12:23 PM   #574
Your mom goes to college

Got a new to me boat last night. 2009 14' Tracker Jon boat with 2009 Merc 9.9 hp

Old 06-12-2013, 12:06 PM   #576
SR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to behold
Name: Mike
SR52012's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Tomorrow is my birthday so hopefully I can get out there and do some fishing!!!

If you live in the Tampa Area i will meet up with you for some BDay fishing!
Old 06-17-2013, 02:28 PM   #579
SR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to behold
Name: Mike
SR52012's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I wish I was in the Tampa area......

Where are you located?

Did you make it out on ur BDAY???
Old 06-19-2013, 09:38 PM   #580
Your mom goes to college

Gonna post this here and the Show off your fish thread...

Anyone use a drag chain? If so, how did you make it? Got a quick disconnect/something to let it snap off in case of a snag? Gettin ready to throw the new boat in the river in the next few days and it would be easier to use a drag chain than having to play with the motor the whole time.