LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Boating & Fishing

Notices

Fishing BS Thread

Old 06-27-2013, 08:11 PM   #601
Toyota Tech..when im not Fishing
blakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
blakes09's Tacoma Gallery
Dear _____,
I've never written to you before, but I really need your advice. I have suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me. The usual signs are phone rings, but if I answer, the caller hangs up. My wife has been going out with "the girls" a lot recently, although when I ask their names she always says, "Just some friends from work, you don't know them.." I always try to stay awake to look out for her coming home, but I usually fall asleep. Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to really check on her.

Around midnight, I decided to hide next to the garage behind my boat so I could get a good view of the whole street when she arrived home from a night out with "the girls". When she got out of the car she was buttoning up her blouse, which was open, and she took her panties out of her purse and slipped them on. It was at that moment, crouching behind the boat, that I noticed some hairline cracks in my gelcoat, right were the hull meets the transom of my boat.

Is this something I can fix myself or should I take the boat to the shop for repairs?
Old 07-05-2013, 07:49 PM   #603
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=r...&v=zgfpsupmu98

Old 07-05-2013, 09:18 PM   #604
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derick
dwalden2's Tacoma Gallery
Finally got my brown back.

Old 07-05-2013, 09:20 PM   #605
Toyota Tech..when im not Fishing
blakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
blakes09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwalden2 View Post
Finally got my brown back.

very nice
Old 07-05-2013, 09:36 PM   #606
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakes09 View Post
very nice
X2

Great looking fish man!

Thanks for sharing!!
Old 07-06-2013, 05:32 AM   #607
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks guys!
Old 07-12-2013, 09:32 PM   #608

Caught this 3 pounder while fishing for flathead...
Attached Thumbnails
Fishing BS Thread-image.jpg  
Old 07-16-2013, 08:14 AM   #609
hickorylarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedhickorylarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedhickorylarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedhickorylarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedhickorylarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedhickorylarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedhickorylarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedhickorylarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedhickorylarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedhickorylarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedhickorylarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
hickorylarge's Tacoma Gallery

Caught this shovelhead shark down in the florida keys 2 weeks ago. What a fighter! Also caught some snappers and a puffer too. It was awesome. Like others have been saying, fishing in the northeast has been totally beat so far this year. I want to concentrate on saltwater fishing, but it sucks because I live 2 hours from any saltwater.
Old 07-16-2013, 12:06 PM   #610
Bro do you even 'Merica?
jdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdk52 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
jdk52's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.bigfishtackle.com/fishing...onar_1552.html
Old 07-23-2013, 09:44 AM   #611
TacoBurrito07 has much to be proud ofTacoBurrito07 has much to be proud ofTacoBurrito07 has much to be proud ofTacoBurrito07 has much to be proud ofTacoBurrito07 has much to be proud ofTacoBurrito07 has much to be proud ofTacoBurrito07 has much to be proud ofTacoBurrito07 has much to be proud ofTacoBurrito07 has much to be proud of

Name: Jake
TacoBurrito07's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody got any spots in AZ to go? Need a spot for this upcoming weekend and I would really rather not see any other human beings besides the ones I'm going with. Thanks.

Oh and It's gotta be above 5500 feet so its in forest. thanks.
Old 08-11-2013, 05:16 PM   #613
Your mom goes to college

Had a $100 gift card for Bass Pro. Went by today and ended up buy a ton of stuff

Picked up a new Abu Garcia Vendetta rod. Got a trip planned for Arkansas in October, so hopefully that thing will pull in a pig.
Old 08-12-2013, 06:57 AM   #614
SR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to behold
Name: Mike
SR52012's Tacoma Gallery
So i went out fri on my buddies jon boat that he let me barrow... I used my own motor and ran about 20 min south of my house on the flats... get close to where i wanted to go and me motor just turns off... i check the gas, the primer ball, and every other dumb noob move that would cause this... then come to find out the wire that goes from the stator to the coil pack was frayed... so i was going to take my knife and strip them back and just twist them together so i could run home... well i grab the wire from the stator and... it falls off in my hand!!! I guess it wasnt my day at all!!! and to make things worse as i was waiting for a tow in from a buddy i didn't even catch anything!!!
Old 08-27-2013, 12:26 AM   #618
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
our catch for the day (except the shark, that was a little asian man)

Old 08-27-2013, 10:10 AM   #619
Taco Fish is a splendid one to beholdTaco Fish is a splendid one to beholdTaco Fish is a splendid one to beholdTaco Fish is a splendid one to beholdTaco Fish is a splendid one to beholdTaco Fish is a splendid one to beholdTaco Fish is a splendid one to behold
Name: Matt
Taco Fish's Tacoma Gallery
Hey cool glad to see a fishing thread here! I just joined a few days ago. I'm finally getting back into a Taco after 10 years or so. I will be getting it in about a week or so.

I live in central PA and mostly fish the Susquehanna river for smallies but also get into the salt on occasion. I also own the RiverSmallies forum http://www.riversmallies.com/forum/forum.php

I fish from kayaks and SUPs. I currently have a Native Watercraft Slayer, Versa Board, Ultimate and a Jackson Superficial.

A few photos...

19" smallie

18.5" smallie

21.5" smallie caught in February

One of 2 42" reds I caught within 15 minutes of each other in 2 feet of water near Cape Canaveral FL