Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Boating & Fishing

Notices

Fishing BS Thread

Old 09-25-2013, 05:08 PM   #621
Formally afroman5015
bellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31B 1132 MP Co.
bellassaiw10's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyengineer View Post
Has anyone fished Claytor lake in VA recently?

I'm hoping to go out fishing there in Friday (or Saturday), just don't know what to expect

And if anyone is in the area that wants to go your more than welcome, I'll be paying for gas if you will show me some spots, just found out I could keep boat at my apartment complex when I am at school, so hopefully I'll get to fish lol

http://www.jodywhitefishing.com
VT Bass Fishing Teams President he fishes there a lot
Old 09-26-2013, 02:12 PM   #622
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derick
dwalden2's Tacoma Gallery

23" pig
Old 09-26-2013, 06:43 PM   #623
Formally afroman5015
bellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwalden2 View Post

23" pig
Nicee I've always wanted to try trout fishin
Old 09-26-2013, 07:45 PM   #624
crazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: patrick
crazyengineer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellassaiw10 View Post
http://www.jodywhitefishing.com
VT Bass Fishing Teams President he fishes there a lot
I used to be friends with him on facebook before I cleaned out a lot of people I didn't talk to....I forgot about the site though lol

I was on the team for a year, but he is up in vermont now, so hasn't really had a lot of stuff on claytor
Old 09-26-2013, 07:50 PM   #625
Formally afroman5015

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyengineer View Post
I used to be friends with him on facebook before I cleaned out a lot of people I didn't talk to....I forgot about the site though lol

I was on the team for a year, but he is up in vermont now, so hasn't really had a lot of stuff on claytor
When'd you fish ? I've been on ecus team for 3 years
Old 09-28-2013, 07:57 AM   #626
FlyFshr has a spectacular aura aboutFlyFshr has a spectacular aura about

Air Force: SecFo/Comm Ret
FlyFshr's Tacoma Gallery
I had a great trip last week to the St Joe River, ID with the Spokane Fly Fishers. Great weather allowed for wet wading all week-end. Lots of fish caught and great times around the campfire at night enjoying some whiskey and cigars. First time for me hiking in to the roadless section past Spruce Tree CG. Well worth the effort. Only saw four other people all day.

Roadless Section St Joe River ID

Hooked a nice cutty on a Gray Woolhead Sculpin pattern

Cuttthroat in hand....released unharmed for someone else to catch.
Old 10-06-2013, 08:20 PM   #627
Formally afroman5015

Well had a a little club tourney on Jordan Lake today. Took 2nd with 11.88lbs

$300 worth of tackle from TW for only $230 gotta love college discounts

Old 10-06-2013, 08:35 PM   #628
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Leaving for Arkansas after work Wednesday. Had a friend go out there last week and got another one out there this week. Everyone keeps sending me pics of 7-10 lb brown trout...
Old 10-10-2013, 11:42 AM   #629
Fever is a splendid one to beholdFever is a splendid one to beholdFever is a splendid one to beholdFever is a splendid one to beholdFever is a splendid one to beholdFever is a splendid one to behold
Fever's Tacoma Gallery
Mako ! It was not at all pleased to be onboard the boat!
Attached Thumbnails
Fishing BS Thread-shark-1.jpg   Fishing BS Thread-shark-2.jpg  
Old 10-15-2013, 08:55 PM   #630
Your mom goes to college

Quote:
Quote:

Old 10-16-2013, 07:41 AM   #631
Sloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Seth
Sloth's Tacoma Gallery
So jealous, haven't been fishing in about 2 months
Old 06-14-2014, 11:04 PM   #633
Your mom goes to college

Dang. That would be fun.

This thread has been dead.
Old 06-14-2014, 11:14 PM   #634
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Getting some new gear in soon...hope to be back on the water this summer

Ordered

Fenwick Aetos 6'7 spinning rod
Penn Sargus 7000
Penn Defiance 30
Penn Torque 30
Penn Bluewater Carnage conventional rod
and 3 service spools of line in 14, 20 and 50lb test
Old 06-14-2014, 11:47 PM   #635
Your mom goes to college

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
Getting some new gear in soon...hope to be back on the water this summer

Ordered

Fenwick Aetos 6'7 spinning rod
Penn Sargus 7000
Penn Defiance 30
Penn Torque 30
Penn Bluewater Carnage conventional rod
and 3 service spools of line in 14, 20 and 50lb test
What you goin after?
Old 06-14-2014, 11:57 PM   #636
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
What you goin after?
good question

I got a little hookup from Pure Fishing, and got to pick out a bunch of free stuff...Typically I go after Bass, Crappie, and Cat...but some of this gear is a lot bigger than that...soooo I gotta figure out what it'll all be good for hahaha
Old 06-15-2014, 01:23 AM   #637
Your mom goes to college

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
good question

I got a little hookup from Pure Fishing, and got to pick out a bunch of free stuff...Typically I go after Bass, Crappie, and Cat...but some of this gear is a lot bigger than that...soooo I gotta figure out what it'll all be good for hahaha

I thought you went after bass and stuff...that's what I was so confused.
Old 06-15-2014, 05:41 AM   #638
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:

I thought you went after bass and stuff...that's what I was so confused.
I never turn down free gear. ..especially high dollar stuff
Old 06-15-2014, 08:06 AM   #639
Sloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Seth
Sloth's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds like you need to get out into the salt.
Old 06-26-2014, 12:33 PM   #640
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
well got this reel today to put on my eagle claw rod. my eagle claw reel broke(some small part inside broke so no fixing it) reel was $25, did not want to speed to much on it for the rod it’s going on, i think the whole eagle claw rod and reel was about $25.

Put 12LBS line on it.