Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Boating & Fishing

Notices

Fishing BS Thread

Old 08-28-2013, 12:44 AM   #621
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toughtaco View Post
^Nice smallmouths....
Oh yeah.
Old 09-20-2013, 09:24 PM   #622
The Blue Warrior
ToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shay
ToyotaKTMracing's Tacoma Gallery
Biggest largemouth I've caught in my life. 7 lb. Doesn't look big in the picture, but this bass was long and REALLY wide. Put up a heck of a fight. Caught after a rainstorm at my Uncle's camp.

Old 09-20-2013, 09:36 PM   #623
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyotaKTMracing View Post
Doesn't look big in the picture, but he was long and REALLY wide. Put up a heck of a fight. Caught after a rainstorm at my Uncle's camp.
Old 09-25-2013, 03:04 PM   #625
crazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: patrick
crazyengineer's Tacoma Gallery
Has anyone fished Claytor lake in VA recently?

I'm hoping to go out fishing there in Friday (or Saturday), just don't know what to expect

And if anyone is in the area that wants to go your more than welcome, I'll be paying for gas if you will show me some spots, just found out I could keep boat at my apartment complex when I am at school, so hopefully I'll get to fish lol
Old 09-25-2013, 04:08 PM   #626
Formally afroman5015
bellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31B 1132 MP Co.
bellassaiw10's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyengineer View Post
Has anyone fished Claytor lake in VA recently?

I'm hoping to go out fishing there in Friday (or Saturday), just don't know what to expect

And if anyone is in the area that wants to go your more than welcome, I'll be paying for gas if you will show me some spots, just found out I could keep boat at my apartment complex when I am at school, so hopefully I'll get to fish lol

http://www.jodywhitefishing.com
VT Bass Fishing Teams President he fishes there a lot
Old 09-26-2013, 01:12 PM   #627
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derick
dwalden2's Tacoma Gallery

23" pig
Old 09-26-2013, 05:43 PM   #628
Formally afroman5015
bellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwalden2 View Post

23" pig
Nicee I've always wanted to try trout fishin
Old 09-26-2013, 06:45 PM   #629
crazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: patrick
crazyengineer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellassaiw10 View Post
http://www.jodywhitefishing.com
VT Bass Fishing Teams President he fishes there a lot
I used to be friends with him on facebook before I cleaned out a lot of people I didn't talk to....I forgot about the site though lol

I was on the team for a year, but he is up in vermont now, so hasn't really had a lot of stuff on claytor
Old 09-26-2013, 06:50 PM   #630
Formally afroman5015

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyengineer View Post
I used to be friends with him on facebook before I cleaned out a lot of people I didn't talk to....I forgot about the site though lol

I was on the team for a year, but he is up in vermont now, so hasn't really had a lot of stuff on claytor
When'd you fish ? I've been on ecus team for 3 years
Old 09-28-2013, 06:57 AM   #631
FlyFshr has a spectacular aura aboutFlyFshr has a spectacular aura about

Air Force: SecFo/Comm Ret
FlyFshr's Tacoma Gallery
I had a great trip last week to the St Joe River, ID with the Spokane Fly Fishers. Great weather allowed for wet wading all week-end. Lots of fish caught and great times around the campfire at night enjoying some whiskey and cigars. First time for me hiking in to the roadless section past Spruce Tree CG. Well worth the effort. Only saw four other people all day.

Roadless Section St Joe River ID

Hooked a nice cutty on a Gray Woolhead Sculpin pattern

Cuttthroat in hand....released unharmed for someone else to catch.
Old 10-06-2013, 07:20 PM   #632
Formally afroman5015

Well had a a little club tourney on Jordan Lake today. Took 2nd with 11.88lbs

$300 worth of tackle from TW for only $230 gotta love college discounts

Old 10-06-2013, 07:35 PM   #633
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Leaving for Arkansas after work Wednesday. Had a friend go out there last week and got another one out there this week. Everyone keeps sending me pics of 7-10 lb brown trout...
Old 10-10-2013, 10:42 AM   #634
Fever is a splendid one to beholdFever is a splendid one to beholdFever is a splendid one to beholdFever is a splendid one to beholdFever is a splendid one to beholdFever is a splendid one to behold
Fever's Tacoma Gallery
Mako ! It was not at all pleased to be onboard the boat!
Attached Thumbnails
Fishing BS Thread-shark-1.jpg   Fishing BS Thread-shark-2.jpg  
Old 10-15-2013, 07:55 PM   #635
Your mom goes to college

Quote:
Quote:

Old 10-16-2013, 06:41 AM   #636
Sloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Seth
Sloth's Tacoma Gallery
So jealous, haven't been fishing in about 2 months
Old 06-14-2014, 10:04 PM   #638
Your mom goes to college

Dang. That would be fun.

This thread has been dead.
Old 06-14-2014, 10:14 PM   #639
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Getting some new gear in soon...hope to be back on the water this summer

Ordered

Fenwick Aetos 6'7 spinning rod
Penn Sargus 7000
Penn Defiance 30
Penn Torque 30
Penn Bluewater Carnage conventional rod
and 3 service spools of line in 14, 20 and 50lb test
Old 06-14-2014, 10:47 PM   #640
Your mom goes to college

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
Getting some new gear in soon...hope to be back on the water this summer

Ordered

Fenwick Aetos 6'7 spinning rod
Penn Sargus 7000
Penn Defiance 30
Penn Torque 30
Penn Bluewater Carnage conventional rod
and 3 service spools of line in 14, 20 and 50lb test