Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Boating & Fishing

Notices

Fishing BS Thread

Old 06-14-2014, 10:57 PM   #641
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwalden2 View Post
What you goin after?
good question

I got a little hookup from Pure Fishing, and got to pick out a bunch of free stuff...Typically I go after Bass, Crappie, and Cat...but some of this gear is a lot bigger than that...soooo I gotta figure out what it'll all be good for hahaha
Old 06-15-2014, 12:23 AM   #642
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derick
dwalden2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
good question

I got a little hookup from Pure Fishing, and got to pick out a bunch of free stuff...Typically I go after Bass, Crappie, and Cat...but some of this gear is a lot bigger than that...soooo I gotta figure out what it'll all be good for hahaha

I thought you went after bass and stuff...that's what I was so confused.
Old 06-15-2014, 04:41 AM   #643
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwalden2 View Post

I thought you went after bass and stuff...that's what I was so confused.
I never turn down free gear. ..especially high dollar stuff
Old 06-15-2014, 07:06 AM   #644
Sloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Seth
Sloth's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds like you need to get out into the salt.
Old 06-26-2014, 11:33 AM   #645
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
well got this reel today to put on my eagle claw rod. my eagle claw reel broke(some small part inside broke so no fixing it) reel was $25, did not want to speed to much on it for the rod it’s going on, i think the whole eagle claw rod and reel was about $25.

Put 12LBS line on it.
Old 06-26-2014, 04:06 PM   #646
Formally afroman5015
bellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31B 1132 MP Co.
bellassaiw10's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
good question

Pure fishing is a great company to have an account with
Old 06-27-2014, 10:31 AM   #647
I like my bagels hard.
IronBagel is on a distinguished road

Name: Jake
IronBagel's Tacoma Gallery
Put a rod rack in the bed sliders of my truck the other day, I think it turned out pretty well!

Old 06-27-2014, 04:26 PM   #648
Drive it like a 4WD
Gabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Gabassman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
good question

When I was tournament fishing for college we were sponsored by them. It was awesome. That's why most of my rods and reels are Abu Garcia
Old 06-27-2014, 04:40 PM   #649
Formally afroman5015
bellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabassman View Post
When I was tournament fishing for college we were sponsored by them. It was awesome. That's why most of my rods and reels are Abu Garcia
You know you can keep that sponsorship after you graduate just fyi
Old 07-14-2014, 06:44 AM   #650
Sacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Sacrifice's Tacoma Gallery
Fishing BS Thread

Just bought my first rod/reel, Abu Garcia black max combo. For line I chose a 15# moss green braid. Going to give it a try and then try a fluorocarbon.

Gonna go give it a try after work today, can't wait. Just going to be a small hobby.
Old 07-17-2014, 07:50 AM   #651
Sacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Sacrifice's Tacoma Gallery
Ordered a small Intex Seahawk 2 raft for fishing the small lakes around. No motor for now but eventually I think a trolling motor will push it around pretty good.
Old 08-24-2014, 10:29 PM   #652
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Couple of new rods came in...my reels are at my parent's house...gotta go pick them up

Fenwick Aetos spinning rod and Penn Bluewater Carnage

http://www.reedssports.com/Product/p...tail&_ID=28992
http://www.pennfishingstore.com/penn...ional-rod.html
Old 08-25-2014, 08:26 AM   #653
raskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
raskal311's Tacoma Gallery
Heading out for tuna this Sunday!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Fishing BS Thread-20140721_201825.jpg   Fishing BS Thread-20140721_201816.jpg   Fishing BS Thread-20140802_114407.jpg   Fishing BS Thread-20140815_184909.jpg   Fishing BS Thread-20140803_170041.jpg  

Old 08-27-2014, 02:10 PM   #654
BallisticTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: CJ
BallisticTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone fishing the NC coast?
Old 08-27-2014, 08:05 PM   #655
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-27-2014, 08:15 PM   #656
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derick
dwalden2's Tacoma Gallery

Can't wait to get to arkansas in a couple weekends!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-27-2014, 08:43 PM   #657
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Anyone have, used, or have a suggestion on a line spooler that will hold service spools?

Would I be better off just building one?
Old 08-27-2014, 11:06 PM   #658
Formally afroman5015

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallisticTaco View Post
Anyone fishing the NC coast?
I'm from the coast, I mainly fish freshwater but I've got buddies who own charters and lots of commercial fishin friends haha
Old 08-28-2014, 12:09 PM   #659
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
Anyone have, used, or have a suggestion on a line spooler that will hold service spools?

Would I be better off just building one?
scratch that

I built one out of a 2x6 and some small hardware

seems to be able to handle big service spools and small spools easily...and cost me about $9 total since I had the 2x6 laying around
Old 08-29-2014, 08:51 PM   #660
gearcruncher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgearcruncher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgearcruncher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgearcruncher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgearcruncher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgearcruncher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgearcruncher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgearcruncher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgearcruncher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgearcruncher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgearcruncher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: training officer
Name: TW certified keyboard mechanic
gearcruncher's Tacoma Gallery
From the other side of the map , here is a pic of mom and dad at the cabin after fishing Walleye for an hour or two . You can fill the boat with these critters .There were happy to hold the fish up for the camera but I doubt mom liked the dog,s tongue in her ear .