Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Boating & Fishing

Notices

Favorite Bass fishing bait?

Old 05-27-2012, 10:18 AM   #22
CUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of lightCUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of lightCUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of lightCUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of lightCUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of light

CUtigerfan's Tacoma Gallery
been having alot of luck with the Zoom 4" Dead Ringer. I had 1 pack of the PB&J color I picked up a while back and just tried out a month or so ago. Its been working great I've outfished friends 3 to 1 with those worms. But I can't find them anywhere. If one of you guys happen to find some in your local tackle shop no BS I will paypal you for every pack they have plus shipping.
Old 05-27-2012, 10:50 AM   #24
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CUtigerfan View Post
been having alot of luck with the Zoom 4" Dead Ringer. I had 1 pack of the PB&J color I picked up a while back and just tried out a month or so ago. Its been working great I've outfished friends 3 to 1 with those worms. But I can't find them anywhere. If one of you guys happen to find some in your local tackle shop no BS I will paypal you for every pack they have plus shipping.
good luck! zoom doesnt even list that color on their webpage anymore
Old 05-27-2012, 10:50 AM   #25
Tail Striker
flyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cam
flyboy.co2's Tacoma Gallery
Amber Anco Darter. Rhode Island company. Lots of luck with stripers this summer
Old 05-28-2012, 07:54 PM   #26
CUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of lightCUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of lightCUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of lightCUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of lightCUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of light

CUtigerfan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
good luck! zoom doesnt even list that color on their webpage anymore
I know. I found a site for a tackle shop in Texas? and they claimed they had them in stock accepted my order and everything but a week or so later I got an email saying they canceled my order
Old 06-12-2012, 08:33 PM   #27
SSS
oneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: SSS
oneBIGroom's Tacoma Gallery
I went to Bass Pro the other day and picked up..

Rage Tail, Smokin Rooster in Junebug

Rage Tail, Space Monkey in Watermelon Red & Black

And Rage Tail, Rage Craw in Watermelon Red

AHHHHHHH! I cant wait to go fishing!
Old 06-12-2012, 09:01 PM   #29
SSS
oneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by toughtaco View Post
Get out there guy and fish. I have went the past 2 days, it has slowed down. I might try to go out tomorrow early afternoon. Not sure yet...
Grounded
Old 06-12-2012, 09:05 PM   #31
SSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by toughtaco View Post
I think that I would lift the grounded status of either of my kids for fishing....
I dont even want to ask haha.. im just "Grounded from going anywhere"
Old 06-19-2012, 12:40 PM   #32
SSS

Finaly got to go today in my Aunt & Uncle's pond. I look rough after getting up at 5 o'clock, but here's what I got

I didn't weigh it, I just caught it, took a pic, and released it. But I set out a jug with a goldfish on the hook and caught a 10lb catfish, also released him.

Old 06-19-2012, 09:42 PM   #33
SSS

Well, I used to not really fish Zoom. I kinda looked at them like the "Great Value" of fishing brands, but I decided to try their "Super Speed Craw" in a Summer Craw color and it's been gettin 'em! Im going to have to pick up a couple more packs..

Old 07-08-2012, 05:20 PM   #34
Chitoson has a spectacular aura aboutChitoson has a spectacular aura about
Chitoson's Tacoma Gallery
I would have to say my favorite is a Jitterbug worked in low or no light conditions. But, I have been flyfishing for LMB and SMB a lot this year and a Gurgler worked around structure and weeds has been a blast.
Old 07-08-2012, 05:46 PM   #35
Alanwn09 will become famous soon enough

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT Company 1 and 11
Name: Alan
Alanwn09's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Alanwn09
My all time favorites are the ZOOM motor oil and watermelon seed. Caught more bass on these than anything, but I am starting to really like the Roboworm 6'' straight tail Aaron's Pro Shad and the Folkestad Special on the old drop shot and shaky head, the bass are killing them.
Old 07-09-2012, 11:50 AM   #36
Fishmark is on a distinguished road
Name: Mark
Fishmark's Tacoma Gallery
1/4oz White tandom spinnerbait. Booyah, Flatlands, etc.
RI Sweetbeaver in Hematoma or green pumpkin
Strike King KVD 1.5, 2.5, series 5 & 6.
3/8 Arky Jig
black Buzzbait
albino Fluke
Pop-R in bone
Luckcraft Pointer78
Jackall Crosstail shads
Red-eye Shads
Zoom Superhogs
Tubes
Roboworms
1oz football jig
Old 07-24-2012, 04:11 PM   #37
Oh yeah!
rb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rob
rb11701's Tacoma Gallery
4" or 5" senko's or 4" fat ika's on a 3/0 hook. If I get bored with those, I will throw a tandem spinner bait in chart/white. If I get out in early AM, I will throw some topwater. I have downsized my tackle tremendously. I had a box full of stuff that never got thrown.
Old 07-25-2012, 01:58 AM   #38
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Berkley Gulp 7" Turtleback Worms
&
Robo Worms
Old 07-26-2012, 08:03 AM   #39
Tacoafloat will become famous soon enough

Coast Guard: SN
Name: Bo
Tacoafloat's Tacoma Gallery
Rebel chrome and black Pop-R and Heddon Super Spook Jr in the Florida Bass color...and yes I am addicted to top water.
Old 07-26-2012, 08:34 AM   #40
RI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to behold

Name: Tim
RI Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Just picked up a couple MS Slammers, should be here by Monday.

Anyone ever try em? How did they do?

I know a guy who has caught some pigs on em