Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Boating & Fishing

Notices

Favorite Bass fishing bait?

Old 11-30-2012, 01:04 AM   #62
Mudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Mudman's Tacoma Gallery
New favorite: Deps 250 Slide Swimmer in slow sink, Butch Brown flash trout pattern.
Old 01-21-2013, 06:00 PM   #63
Scottystoy is on a distinguished road
Name: Scott
Scottystoy's Tacoma Gallery
Buzzbait
Old 01-22-2013, 08:56 PM   #64
Fly rod in one hand, hockey stick in the other
fgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
fgcutaco's Tacoma Gallery
Lately ive been throwing a ZMan sawtail in green pumpkin, and if that's not working, I'll throw a rattletrap. But it really just kinda depends on where im fishing.
Old 01-22-2013, 09:06 PM   #65
bzzr2 is a jewel in the roughbzzr2 is a jewel in the roughbzzr2 is a jewel in the rough
bzzr2's Tacoma Gallery
up here the bass love my simple worm on a hook bait when shore fishing, i keep losing any lures i try where i fish normally due to only fishing off the shorel
Old 01-22-2013, 09:09 PM   #66
Roll Tide
screamineagle68w is on a distinguished road

Army: Medic 1-75 cav
Name: Kyle
screamineagle68w's Tacoma Gallery
zoom pumpkin lizard with the chartreuse tail or any yum dingers
Old 01-22-2013, 09:11 PM   #67
'MERICA
TacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: PO2
Name: Steven
TacoSkeet's Tacoma Gallery
I love getting up early and watching those largemouths hit a topwater lure.
Old 01-23-2013, 04:49 PM   #69
40 Year Toyota/Chrysler Tech/ASE Master
Tacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Tacoma Mike's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoSkeet View Post
I love getting up early and watching those largemouths hit a topwater lure.
No wind
Dead calm water
Sun just over the trees.
Throw my torpedo a foot away from a patch of Lilly pads.
Wait for 2 seconds.
Twitch, twitch,
And Watch The Water EXPLODE !!!!!!!!
Old 01-23-2013, 06:36 PM   #70
'MERICA
TacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: PO2
Name: Steven
TacoSkeet's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoma Mike View Post
No wind
Dead calm water
Sun just over the trees.
Throw my torpedo a foot away from a patch of Lilly pads.
Wait for 2 seconds.
Twitch, twitch,
And Watch The Water EXPLODE !!!!!!!!
Exactly! There's nothing better. Early morning topwater fishing is by far my favorite and when I've caught 90% of my big ones!
Old 03-19-2013, 07:28 AM   #71
Timberland Taco is on a distinguished road
Name: Dan
Timberland Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Thread revival, but id have to say flippin/pitchin a creature has to be my favorite. Also love a throwing a buzzbait, especially at dawn/dusk from post spawn through summer just for the awesome factor when it gets destroyed
Old 03-22-2013, 08:15 AM   #74
Timberland Taco is on a distinguished road
Name: Dan
Timberland Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toughtaco View Post
I need some ideas on strictly big bass baits...? I have it set in my head that I am going to catch a 7 lb bass this year.
swimbaits, like the 3:16 baby wake shown above. dont look at the price tag
Old 03-22-2013, 10:02 AM   #75
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
I use a Yellow Jig with a 4" dark green Walleye single tail grub
Old 03-22-2013, 10:05 AM   #76
JW87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJW87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJW87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJW87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJW87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJW87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJW87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJW87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJW87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJW87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJW87 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: JW
JW87's Tacoma Gallery
Zoom worm motor oil chartrouse u tail or a black and red booya buzz bait
Old 03-22-2013, 12:13 PM   #77
T Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T Fades's Tacoma Gallery
Zara Spook, walkn the dog, gettn top water action.
Old 04-18-2013, 10:09 PM   #80
crumf20 has a spectacular aura aboutcrumf20 has a spectacular aura aboutcrumf20 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Wesley
crumf20's Tacoma Gallery
By far wacky rigged sanko farm watermelon color, always catch at least a few! Always my start out bait and when nothing else seems to be working....throw a sanko out!!