LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Boating & Fishing

Notices

Favorite Bass fishing bait?

Old 05-09-2012, 11:59 AM   #1
SSS
oneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: SSS
oneBIGroom's Tacoma Gallery
Favorite Bass fishing bait?

What's your favorite bait to use when bass fishing, and what have you had the most luck on?
Old 05-09-2012, 12:31 PM   #2
Say no to Bro
kirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clayton
kirkofwimbo's Tacoma Gallery
My favorite would be a Pop-R topwater, but I usually have the most luck with a Texas rigged worm in watermelon/pumpkinseed color
Old 05-09-2012, 12:36 PM   #3
98regstick is a jewel in the rough98regstick is a jewel in the rough98regstick is a jewel in the rough

Name: Chris
98regstick's Tacoma Gallery
7" power worm in red shad or tequila sunrise. Or a 4" chigger craw. Texas rigged.
Old 05-09-2012, 12:39 PM   #4
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery

Old 05-09-2012, 12:50 PM   #5
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
That's a huge smalley!! Nice
Old 05-09-2012, 12:59 PM   #6
Ron F. Swanson
JaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JaSkynyrd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post

X2
Old 05-09-2012, 01:04 PM   #7
RI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to behold

Name: Tim
RI Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirkofwimbo View Post
My favorite would be a Pop-R topwater, but I usually have the most luck with a Texas rigged worm in watermelon/pumpkinseed color
x2

Ive always had a ton of luck with a texas rigged pumpkinseed color rig
Old 05-09-2012, 07:01 PM   #8
SSS
oneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: SSS
oneBIGroom's Tacoma Gallery
Nice! Anyone try lipless cranks? I use this one a good bit and I love it. Strike King, Red eye shad, Bleeding Gizzard

Though I've been looking for a "Chartreuse Sexy Shad"
Old 05-25-2012, 06:36 AM   #10

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post

Note the lure...
Attached Thumbnails
Favorite Bass fishing bait?-bass.jpg  
Old 05-25-2012, 06:43 AM   #11
altitan is on a distinguished road
altitan's Tacoma Gallery
Ribbit frog over the grass on G'ville cant beat it!
Old 05-25-2012, 06:55 AM   #12
Mudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Mudman's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-25-2012, 07:05 AM   #13
qckslvr2234 is a splendid one to beholdqckslvr2234 is a splendid one to beholdqckslvr2234 is a splendid one to beholdqckslvr2234 is a splendid one to beholdqckslvr2234 is a splendid one to beholdqckslvr2234 is a splendid one to beholdqckslvr2234 is a splendid one to behold

Law Enforcement:
qckslvr2234's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneBIGroom View Post
Nice! Anyone try lipless cranks? I use this one a good bit and I love it. Strike King, Red eye shad, Bleeding Gizzard

Though I've been looking for a "Chartreuse Sexy Shad"
The chartreuse sexy shad is pretty awesome early on in the year in Maryland. I have won a few tournaments fishing this exclusively. Nothing beats a topwater bite though. Spro frogs, Pop-R and Babrinsky frogs are doing well for me lately. Bad thing is the snake heads are hitting them too.

When I want to slow my fishing down I go with a 5" Yamamoto Senko in Laminate.
Old 05-27-2012, 01:28 AM   #15
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
I've been having luck in sc on smaller lakes with Zoom trick worms in watermelon red, June bug, and green pumpkin

Larger lakes seem to be following the same trends plus some success on fire tiger spinners and (I forget the names) the long thin crank baits that float and dive as you reel

I don't have a favorite persay...I just got a heap of lures (6 3600 boxes plus a rubbermaid bin full in the closet) of various shapes/sizes/colors that I can choose from to find what they're biting
Old 05-27-2012, 01:39 AM   #16
Never take the bait
Jasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stop giving me nicknames
Jasmine's Tacoma Gallery
Heading out in the morning.. thanks for the tips!
Old 05-27-2012, 04:24 AM   #17
DawsonvilleDave is one of the sharper tools in the shedDawsonvilleDave is one of the sharper tools in the shedDawsonvilleDave is one of the sharper tools in the shedDawsonvilleDave is one of the sharper tools in the shedDawsonvilleDave is one of the sharper tools in the shedDawsonvilleDave is one of the sharper tools in the shedDawsonvilleDave is one of the sharper tools in the shedDawsonvilleDave is one of the sharper tools in the shedDawsonvilleDave is one of the sharper tools in the shedDawsonvilleDave is one of the sharper tools in the shedDawsonvilleDave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
DawsonvilleDave's Tacoma Gallery
I like the 4" Guido Bugs in Pumpkinseed with Chartreuse claws.
Attached Thumbnails
Favorite Bass fishing bait?-big-bass.jpg   Favorite Bass fishing bait?-guido-bug.jpg  
Old 05-27-2012, 08:11 AM   #18
triumphx is on a distinguished road

triumphx's Tacoma Gallery
t-rigged senko or with weighted hook, zoom mag finesse worm or grande rattlesnakes
Old 05-27-2012, 08:27 AM   #19
BassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Dan
BassMaster06's Tacoma Gallery

Zoom flukes! I love fishing soft plastics, but these are my go to bait. Variety of colors and sizes, awesome for large and smallmouth. Can be fished weightless for a killer topwater jerkbait, or you can find insert weights to fish them deeper. They swim the best with a number 2 or 3 hook with an offset shank. Very similar to slug-o's but thyre hard to find these days. Rippin' lips!