LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Boating & Fishing

Notices

Mako 18 LTS Inshore Boat

Old 06-20-2012, 11:07 AM   #1
jrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jared
jrdbrn's Tacoma Gallery
Mako 18 LTS Inshore Boat

Has anyone personally rode, owned, or seen one? Based on what I've seen online, I am heavily interested in making this my next boat. I am currently in a 16' Alweld with a 50 Johnson. I am looking for a major upgrade. I am looking for a boat that I can get in some semi shallow spots as well as not fear of being sunken in a bay/lake. The LTS looks like it may solve my problem. If I can find a 2010 new, I would likely sign the papers, but I may have to wait if I can only find 2012s.

Anyone have input on this model? I would likely go with either a 60 or 90 on it.