Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Boating & Fishing

Notices

New member hello.

Old 07-07-2012, 06:43 PM   #1
Chitoson has a spectacular aura aboutChitoson has a spectacular aura about
Chitoson's Tacoma Gallery
New member hello.

Just wanted to introduce myself in here. I just joined TW today. I am not a "technical" trucker so I don't know how much info I will be able to post in the above forums but I am an avid fisherman so maybe I can make some informed posts in here.

I fish both fresh and salt (mostly salt) in the Northeast. I use fly, spin , and baitcasting gear and primarily target Stripers, Bluefish, Bonito and Albies in the salt but sometimes target bottom fish.

In freshwater I target pretty much anything but usually trout (of all kinds), Smallmouth, and Largemouth.

I fish artificials almost exclusively, the one exception is when I Steelhead and Brown fish. Then it is a 95% artificial game for me.

Anyhow, hello from MA.
Old 07-07-2012, 07:48 PM   #4
41 Year Toyota/Chrysler Tech/ASE Master
Tacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Tacoma Mike's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome.
I also love to fish and like u mostly artificial. However I'm fresh water with large mouth bass being my primary goal. I do hit the salt water from shore once in a while. Just exploded the eyelets on my smaller salt rig and just got that set back up. Welcome and enjoy. There's a little bit of everything here so hang on for the ride.