Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Boating & Fishing

Notices

show off your fish

Old 06-27-2014, 07:35 AM   #2081
tomxtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomxtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomxtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomxtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomxtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomxtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomxtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomxtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomxtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomxtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomxtom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tom
tomxtom's Tacoma Gallery
Surf perchin in the Pacific Northwest

Old 06-27-2014, 01:50 PM   #2082
toyotaman29 is a splendid one to beholdtoyotaman29 is a splendid one to beholdtoyotaman29 is a splendid one to beholdtoyotaman29 is a splendid one to beholdtoyotaman29 is a splendid one to beholdtoyotaman29 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Darrell
toyotaman29's Tacoma Gallery
^^^ Nice catch of fish man....
Old 06-27-2014, 02:27 PM   #2083
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
teneighty's Tacoma Gallery

Nice little rainbow on the fly rod today.
Old 07-07-2014, 01:44 PM   #2084
cpeterson24 is just really nicecpeterson24 is just really nicecpeterson24 is just really nicecpeterson24 is just really nicecpeterson24 is just really nice

Name: Christian
cpeterson24's Tacoma Gallery

Me (left) and a buddy went out to the Channel Islands last week. Caught 5 Halibut, 3 Lingcod, 4 white fish. Largest Halibut was around 40 lbs. Pretty good trip I'd say!
Old 07-07-2014, 01:45 PM   #2085
          
skygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
I love to eat doormats
Old 07-07-2014, 01:46 PM   #2086
          
skygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-07-2014, 02:57 PM   #2087
Because 4R
Wishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
Wishbone Runner's Tacoma Gallery
The Yellowstone.

Old 07-07-2014, 03:02 PM   #2088
          

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
I eat what I catch normally. How about everyone else?
Old 07-07-2014, 04:44 PM   #2089
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derick
dwalden2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by skygear View Post
I eat what I catch normally. How about everyone else?

I throw back about 98% of what I catch. I'll eat the other 2%.

Had an interesting fishin trip yesterday. Got a hook into the finger. Way past the barb. While I was standing there workin on it, apparently I stood with my legs locked or something. Told the guy I was wth I was about to pass out. Then BOOM...I'm underwater. Woke up and couldn't breathe or see, and had no clue what was goin on. I say I apparently had my legs locked because I wasn't in pain, and there was no blood (which doesn't bother me anyway). My buddy was tryin to hold my head up out of the water and keep my waders from filling up. Got up, yanked the hook out, and kept fishing.
Old 07-07-2014, 04:49 PM   #2090
User Friendly
scottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scottalot's Tacoma Gallery

Dang man, glad you're ok. That could been a very bad day.
Old 07-07-2014, 06:05 PM   #2091
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishbone Runner View Post
The Yellowstone.

Great fish!! What did you catch it on?
Old 07-07-2014, 07:29 PM   #2092
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derick
dwalden2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottalot View Post

Dang man, glad you're ok. That could been a very bad day.
Yea. It's not like that's the first time I've had a hook barb deep. So I have no clue what happened.
Old 07-08-2014, 09:53 AM   #2093
Because 4R
Wishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by teneighty View Post
Great fish!! What did you catch it on?
That pic is my buddy, but we were throwing big articulated streamers to the banks.
Old 07-08-2014, 09:54 AM   #2094
Because 4R

Here is one of mine

Old 07-08-2014, 09:54 AM   #2095
Because 4R

Here is one of mine

Old 07-08-2014, 10:04 AM   #2096
Pingo is a splendid one to beholdPingo is a splendid one to beholdPingo is a splendid one to beholdPingo is a splendid one to beholdPingo is a splendid one to beholdPingo is a splendid one to beholdPingo is a splendid one to behold

Pingo's Tacoma Gallery
One of 4 i got in 40 minutes the other day off the beach at the harbor. Only one bright enough worth keeping...

Old 07-08-2014, 11:49 AM   #2097
Because 4R

Damn.

That looks like a pretty light rod for that size of fish, I bet that was a blast.
Old 07-08-2014, 04:55 PM   #2098
          

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
Loved fishing ultralight for large fish.
Old 07-08-2014, 04:59 PM   #2099
I'd rather be skiing...

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by skygear View Post
Loved fishing ultralight for large fish.
It's the only way to fish, I go as light as possible on everything

Old 07-08-2014, 05:08 PM   #2100
          

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by teneighty View Post
It's the only way to fish, I go as light as possible on everything

played with any of the GLoomis NRX stuff?