Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Boating & Fishing

Notices

show off your fish

Old 07-10-2014, 09:39 AM   #2121
yeah...im a newbie
Andrew K is on a distinguished road

Name: Andrew
Andrew K's Tacoma Gallery
nice fish everyone. here are a few of the bigger ones from this spring that i caught.
Attached Thumbnails
show off your fish-sea-change-49-incher-_-04jun2014.jpg   show off your fish-andrew-46.jpg   show off your fish-andrew-40incher.jpg  
Old 07-10-2014, 11:22 AM   #2122
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottalot View Post
Cute little Trout.
Very nice
Old 07-10-2014, 11:26 AM   #2123
User Friendly
scottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scottalot's Tacoma Gallery
^ was a pretty catch. Last time on that dock it was a 28.5" Redfish.. They put up such a nice fight
Old 07-10-2014, 02:09 PM   #2124
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
^ was a pretty catch. Last time on that dock it was a 28.5" Redfish.. They put up such a nice fight
I really want to do some fly fishing for redfish!
Just picked this up today!

9' 5wt
Old 07-14-2014, 11:42 AM   #2125
Redneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Redneck92's Tacoma Gallery
Striper I caught over the weekend.
Old 07-14-2014, 12:08 PM   #2126
          
skygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
I'd eat it!.
Old 07-14-2014, 12:19 PM   #2127
Crusher69 is on a distinguished road

Name: Sean
Crusher69's Tacoma Gallery
ill have to start taking more pics of my fish so I can post mine too nothing fancy I cant top what you guys catch I dont live on the coast or in alaksa lol
Old 07-14-2014, 03:42 PM   #2128
steveo27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteveo27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteveo27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteveo27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteveo27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteveo27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteveo27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteveo27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteveo27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteveo27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteveo27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steveo
steveo27's Tacoma Gallery
First fish out of my new canoe.

LOL
Old 07-14-2014, 03:47 PM   #2129
T Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T Fades's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo27 View Post
First fish out of my new canoe.

LOL
At least you didn't get skunked.
Old 07-14-2014, 03:49 PM   #2130
User Friendly
scottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scottalot's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by teneighty View Post
I really want to do some fly fishing for redfish!
Just picked this up today!

9' 5wt
Wow, nice setup. I'd love to get into some fly fishing for Reds as well. I hear its a blast and lots of folks have taken it up.
Old 07-14-2014, 03:53 PM   #2131
EdwardHBLW is on a distinguished road
EdwardHBLW's Tacoma Gallery
Yak fishing off the beach down here in Fl!

Old 07-14-2014, 04:10 PM   #2132
heman86 is on a distinguished road
heman86's Tacoma Gallery
Man, I haven't done any big fishing in such a long time but I still want to play...

Nice carp I shot bowfishing several months back

and one from my kayak to rival the one posted above lol

Old 07-14-2014, 04:15 PM   #2133
steveo27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteveo27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteveo27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteveo27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteveo27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteveo27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteveo27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteveo27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteveo27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteveo27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteveo27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steveo
steveo27's Tacoma Gallery
Haha. Nice!

The rest of the smallies were all about 12-14" except the first one.

I must say, I really like fishing out of a canoe. Now that Im comfortable with how the canoe feels on the water, I'm gonna take out my fly rod and give that a try.

:beer:
Old 07-14-2014, 04:18 PM   #2134
heman86 is on a distinguished road
heman86's Tacoma Gallery
Red Snapper trip back in March

Old 07-14-2014, 04:33 PM   #2135
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Socalduckslayer's Tacoma Gallery
No picture to show. Had a 100# class Bluefin to the boat saturday and went to shift a brand new Avet Raptor 2 speed into low gear and it blew up inside, totally shit the bed and I dumped the fish. That sucked, expected a little more from a $500 reel
Old 07-15-2014, 05:35 AM   #2136
I'd rather be skiing...

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Wow, nice setup. I'd love to get into some fly fishing for Reds as well. I hear its a blast and lots of folks have taken it up.
Thanks! Yeah it looks like a blast. I'm going to Hilton Head in a month or so and want to bring the rod with me and hit the flats!
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardHBLW View Post

Kayak fishing! Is that the hobie? Has to be sick catching monsters like that from the kayak
Old 07-16-2014, 06:24 PM   #2137
Now my Taco is bloody Red, ewww
"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed

"OldManTan"'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardHBLW View Post

What happened to the rest of it??
Old 07-17-2014, 03:43 AM   #2138
Dental Floss Tycoon
Bagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bagman's Tacoma Gallery
Played golf in the morning with my buddy then he decided he'd go fish a little since his wife gave him a hall pass for the day. He pulled in this 38 lb Striper.
Old 07-18-2014, 09:04 PM   #2139
SleazyPetey is on a distinguished road

Name: Pete
SleazyPetey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Cute little Trout.
Nice! Here's a speckled I caught measuring at around 19 inches.
Old 07-18-2014, 09:13 PM   #2140
SleazyPetey is on a distinguished road

Name: Pete
SleazyPetey's Tacoma Gallery
Me and a couple of my fraternity brothers off the coast of Mexico. Yellow fin tuna, maybe 15-20 pounds