LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Boating & Fishing

Notices

show off your fish

Old 03-02-2009, 04:28 PM   #41
Wiskey Tango Foxtrot....
bwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Corporal MACS-2
Name: Ben
bwood_usmc's Tacoma Gallery
My most recent largemouth.... show off your fish-dsc00270.jpg
Old 03-02-2009, 04:31 PM   #42
Wiskey Tango Foxtrot....
bwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yeah well its still pretty cold down here to but i caught that one on one of the warmest days we have had in a long time
Old 03-02-2009, 04:35 PM   #43
Wiskey Tango Foxtrot....

yeah well the cold aint going to last much longer man.... i cant wait till it warms up for good
Old 03-02-2009, 04:36 PM   #44
Mommy says I'm special
Camppentaco has much to be proud ofCamppentaco has much to be proud ofCamppentaco has much to be proud ofCamppentaco has much to be proud ofCamppentaco has much to be proud ofCamppentaco has much to be proud ofCamppentaco has much to be proud ofCamppentaco has much to be proud ofCamppentaco has much to be proud ofCamppentaco has much to be proud of

Marines: SSgt, I MEF CE
Name: Erik
Camppentaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Re8elmonk0341 View Post

Mexico Mahi

Mexico Ahi

Some Bugs

Halibut from the surf
Dude, try smiling once and a while... Your creeping me out.
Old 03-02-2009, 04:58 PM   #45
jwscoot has a spectacular aura aboutjwscoot has a spectacular aura about

jwscoot's Tacoma Gallery
Monster Yellow Perch:

Old 03-09-2009, 08:21 PM   #46
djs05tacoma will become famous soon enough

djs05tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Some sturgeon from a few weeks back, me and my cousing were finished fishing in two hours, since the limit is 1 keeper per person. His fish is 65" and mine was 50"

Old 03-11-2009, 11:15 AM   #47
The Reel Sportsman
TacomaYAK will become famous soon enoughTacomaYAK will become famous soon enough

TacomaYAK's Tacoma Gallery

Old 03-14-2009, 09:40 PM   #48
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derick
dwalden2's Tacoma Gallery
7 cats all 3-5 lbs.

18 Inch rainbow...and I wasn't exactly ready for the picture
Old 03-15-2009, 08:30 PM   #49
1 man wolf pack
Hardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Evan
Hardcorehehaw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaYAK View Post

Holy hell, what is the bag limit on trout in Texas?
I see you've got me beat on the tarpon, nice one!!
Old 03-16-2009, 10:44 AM   #50
The Reel Sportsman
TacomaYAK will become famous soon enoughTacomaYAK will become famous soon enough

TacomaYAK's Tacoma Gallery
For Texas...10 trout each in the 15" to 25" length. Can only keep 1 over 25".
Old 03-16-2009, 03:20 PM   #51
1 man wolf pack
Hardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardcorehehaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Evan
Hardcorehehaw's Tacoma Gallery
That's a lot of trout!
I see the one that's over 25" that's a nice gator trout on the far right, what was it about 30"?
Here in central Florida the bag limit is only 4, 15-20" and one over.
Old 04-05-2009, 07:38 PM   #52
BBQ BOY has a spectacular aura aboutBBQ BOY has a spectacular aura aboutBBQ BOY has a spectacular aura about

BBQ BOY's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-05-2009, 07:49 PM   #53
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
genxer36's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwood_usmc View Post
Where were those spots caught.... a six pound spot is huge man
Lake Lanier on the south end of the lake. They were spots.

Caught some good ones this past friday in the freezing cold. Fished Little hall area. Catching on clay points. I will post those pics later.
Old 04-10-2009, 03:40 PM   #54
Tacomaui is on a distinguished road
Tacomaui's Tacoma Gallery
My Fish!

77.1 lb White Ulua (Giant Trevally) Caught on the backside of Maui and my son and friends with their one night catch! Hanapaa!!
Attached Thumbnails
show off your fish-im000330.jpg   show off your fish-lone-kiawe-july-2006.jpg  
Old 04-13-2009, 06:56 PM   #55
Taco969 will become famous soon enoughTaco969 will become famous soon enough

Air Force: AFE
Taco969's Tacoma Gallery
Here a couple. Tarpon, Grouper and a snapper that I caught and my buddy with a drum .
Attached Thumbnails
show off your fish-fish-20012.jpg   show off your fish-fish-20008.jpg   show off your fish-fish-20013.jpg   show off your fish-drum.jpg  
Old 04-13-2009, 07:07 PM   #56
Shadow Knight
AGleafe is on a distinguished road
Marines: Desert Storm Veteran
AGleafe's Tacoma Gallery
Here is my first King Salmon. I caught it last summer in the Naknek River, AK.
Attached Thumbnails
show off your fish-first-king-salmon.jpg  
Old 04-14-2009, 01:00 PM   #57
JDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jim
JDCPA's Tacoma Gallery
We didn't catch anything worth taking a picture of but my buddy and I had 125 bass to the boat last Thursday fishing a canal in the Everglades. All small fish but loads of fun on light rods. Had a bunch more get off before landing them.

Caught a several Oscars that went in the cooler to eat. Also caught several large gar and mudfish which were successfully released without losing a lure. Caught several fish on every lure I used.

Headed back down there on Friday.
Old 04-15-2009, 08:56 AM   #58
TX Trill
TEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TEX357's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AGleafe View Post
Here is my first King Salmon. I caught it last summer in the Naknek River, AK.
Dang nice catch!!
Old 04-15-2009, 09:01 AM   #59
TX Trill
TEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TEX357's Tacoma Gallery
Me(middle) with brother and cousin after a deep sea fishing trip!

Old 04-15-2009, 09:46 AM   #60
bass turds
Veccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Veccster's Tacoma Gallery
Wow...I definitely can't hang with some of you. However, I have caught some big fish but never have the camera handy.

From PA, I usually fish streams for trout and lakes for bass, pike and crappie.

I make it down to Rockport, TX (Redfish Lodge) once a year for a weekend of great fishing. Heading down again June 12th. This is from last year...

Opening of trout season...

And a shot (sample) of where we fish: