Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Boating & Fishing

Notices

show off your fish

Old 05-12-2013, 07:54 AM   #1762
My Cat's breath Smells like Cat Food
Monkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
Monkeysuncle's Tacoma Gallery

My friend went out two nights ago and filled up a 5 gallon bucket. So we went last night and this is all we got. I'm going to add these to some nice ribeyes and cook my girl a nice surf and turf for mothers day. P.S. She was with me last night while we were getting these, it was her idea to go shrimping, I am a lucky man.
Old 05-13-2013, 08:19 AM   #1764
SpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpacemanSpiff is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
SpacemanSpiff's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toughtaco View Post
Finally the fish are biting, caught a 3 lb bass and a 2 lb bass. Of course I didn't have my phone with me!!! They were good fighters too.

Nice! Damn, I wish I could go! Haven't had the time but hopefully soon...
Old 05-13-2013, 12:56 PM   #1765
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derick
dwalden2's Tacoma Gallery
Sold my little 10' Jon boat with my motor. Gotta get something bigger. No floats for me until I can find a replacement
Old 05-13-2013, 08:37 PM   #1767
SetNeckRedneck is on a distinguished road
Name: Cpt.Swagger
SetNeckRedneck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Re8elmonk0341 View Post

Mexico Mahi

Mexico Ahi

Some Bugs

Halibut from the surf

Dolphin/Mahi must die to improve human life. I've never caught a halibut. I've heard it's like tying a rope to a refrigerator, throwing it overboard, and waiting to see if I drown.

Nice work on the Lobster/Roaches, btw. Did you spear those?
Old 05-13-2013, 09:13 PM   #1768
Quote:
Originally Posted by Re8elmonk0341 View Post

Mexico Mahi

Mexico Ahi

Some Bugs

Halibut from the surf

Wait, is that a yellowfin tuna instead of Mahi? I want to go fishing with you, maing.
Old 05-13-2013, 09:23 PM   #1769
i

I can't afford big rig deep sea stuff. I got one of these, though. Thank you, Brazil.
Old 05-13-2013, 11:47 PM   #1770
Bendecco is on a distinguished road
Name: Warren
Bendecco's Tacoma Gallery
Hardcore fisherman here

The woman likes fishing also.....
Old 05-13-2013, 11:49 PM   #1771
Bendecco is on a distinguished road
Name: Warren
Bendecco's Tacoma Gallery
Took me around 2 hours to get it to the boat on stand up tackle
Old 05-15-2013, 10:45 AM   #1775
Wheel and Tire Guys
Discount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant future

Discount Tire Direct's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
^^^Really nice peacock. That is one fish I want to catch, in Brazil. They say that they are in certain parts of Florida but the ultimate would be Brazil, make a nice vacation story.
X2. On my bucket list. - Travis
Old 05-15-2013, 11:51 AM   #1777
Wheel and Tire Guys
Discount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant future

Discount Tire Direct's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Brazil is actually one of the place I want to retire so wish me luck.....
Best of luck! Let me know when you are settled... I've love a cheap place to stay...
Old 05-18-2013, 12:21 PM   #1779
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derick
dwalden2's Tacoma Gallery
They finally stopped generating enough today for me to be able to actually get in. Didn't catch a ton, but they were decent sized. I was just glad to be back on the water.

Caught a stupid Horny Head. I hate these fish. Just junk fish.

The reason they're called "horny heads"...

about a 2.5 pounder

Old 05-19-2013, 07:53 PM   #1780
The Stroker Ace
hendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
hendooman's Tacoma Gallery
First fish posts of the year, been a long winter here in KC. 5 acre farm pond, hit it this morning early after it stormed all night. Just killed em, between me and my two kids we caught at least 10 fish over 2 lbs. and a couple 4's. pond is about 7 years old and producing nicely.