Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Boating & Fishing

Notices

show off your fish

Old 09-02-2013, 02:04 PM   #1881
Duck Fan
SalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SalemCBR's Tacoma Gallery
Nice bass. I wouldn't have thought to ever put a lure that big in the water for bass.
Old 09-02-2013, 04:15 PM   #1882
Mudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Mudman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SalemCBR View Post
Nice bass. I wouldn't have thought to ever put a lure that big in the water for bass.
Thanks. Lol this photo should prove that lmb have eyes much much bigger than their stomachs. I am a firm believer that big baits catch big fish, turns out they also catch tiny fish as seen in the above photo. Lol
Old 09-04-2013, 09:46 AM   #1885
triumphx is on a distinguished road

triumphx's Tacoma Gallery
Went wading for a few days, had a nice meat haul and this was the biggest speckled i brought in

Old 09-19-2013, 06:18 PM   #1886
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derick
dwalden2's Tacoma Gallery
Huge perch for around here

And, after 26 years of never catchin crappie in this river, I've caught 4 in the last 2 trips.

Old 09-19-2013, 06:42 PM   #1887
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Socalduckslayer's Tacoma Gallery
That's a huge perch just about anywhere, nice haul. Crappie are always a nice kick in the pants, they have serious attitude problems.
Old 09-19-2013, 10:22 PM   #1888
TahoeChris is one of the sharper tools in the shedTahoeChris is one of the sharper tools in the shedTahoeChris is one of the sharper tools in the shedTahoeChris is one of the sharper tools in the shedTahoeChris is one of the sharper tools in the shedTahoeChris is one of the sharper tools in the shedTahoeChris is one of the sharper tools in the shedTahoeChris is one of the sharper tools in the shedTahoeChris is one of the sharper tools in the shedTahoeChris is one of the sharper tools in the shedTahoeChris is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
TahoeChris's Tacoma Gallery

Old 09-20-2013, 09:01 PM   #1889
Chitoson has a spectacular aura aboutChitoson has a spectacular aura about
Chitoson's Tacoma Gallery
FInally got one of these on my spinning gear.

Old 09-20-2013, 10:52 PM   #1890
Snowbrdr1220 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowbrdr1220 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowbrdr1220 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowbrdr1220 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowbrdr1220 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowbrdr1220 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowbrdr1220 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowbrdr1220 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowbrdr1220 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowbrdr1220 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowbrdr1220 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Snowbrdr1220's Tacoma Gallery
Nice fish guys! I see some real beauties in here. That perch a few posts back is making my mouth water, best tasting fresh water fish in my opinion. Can't wait for the fall Steelhead to start running soon here in PA.

Here are some of mine from the last couple years. An Ahi from the Big Island, some Erie Steelhead, a smoked Steelhead filet, and a Brook Trout from Northeastern PA.

Old 09-21-2013, 06:52 AM   #1891
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowbrdr1220 View Post
Nice fish guys! I see some real beauties in here. That perch a few posts back is making my mouth water, best tasting fresh water fish in my opinion. Can't wait for the fall Steelhead to start running soon here in PA.

Here are some of mine from the last couple years. An Ahi from the Big Island, some Erie Steelhead, a smoked Steelhead filet, and a Brook Trout from Northeastern PA.

That's a huge Brooke! At least for around here. Hard to find one over like 12" here
Old 09-26-2013, 01:13 PM   #1893
Your mom goes to college

23" pig

Old 09-26-2013, 06:24 PM   #1895
crazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: patrick
crazyengineer's Tacoma Gallery
I'm fishing claytor lake, VA tomorrow, hope to have some pictures to post here when I get done. (speaking of which, anyone fish there recently and know what they are biting on?
Old 09-26-2013, 07:34 PM   #1896
Your mom goes to college

Quote:
Originally Posted by "OldManTan" View Post
I don't think I've told you lately I hate you

Had to get some practice in before we go to Arkansas in a couple weeks.
Old 10-04-2013, 06:30 AM   #1897
SkubaSteve is on a distinguished road
Name: Steve
SkubaSteve's Tacoma Gallery
Figured this is a good place as any for my first real post.

We've been killing the bass/blues in the Northeast this year.