LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Boating & Fishing

Notices

show off your fish

Old 10-21-2013, 08:00 AM   #1921
Wheel and Tire Guys
Discount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant future

Discount Tire Direct's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by skygear View Post
What is this and was total length, and weight>?
Oarfish, 18 feet long: http://www.outdoorhub.com/news/sea-m...ed-california/
Old 10-21-2013, 08:19 AM   #1922
          
skygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
Ah, yes. Didnt see the head or the long rooster fins on its head. Thanks for the link.
Old 10-30-2013, 09:26 AM   #1923
boostbaron is on a distinguished road
boostbaron's Tacoma Gallery

Old 10-30-2013, 05:02 PM   #1924
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derick
dwalden2's Tacoma Gallery
Nice ~15-16" rainbow

And then...this...

Old 10-30-2013, 07:08 PM   #1926
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by "OldManTan" View Post
Bout time....
Not so jealous of that one, huh? Haha.
Old 11-12-2013, 06:42 PM   #1927
Resident Fishing Expert
Maverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kameron
Maverick904's Tacoma Gallery
Took the boat out on her second voyage (just bought it this past weekend) and today was a good one.

Between me and my buddy we brought 9 or 10 reds to the boat in an hour or two, all sight fished out of the backs of shallow creeks.

A few of my fish

And my buddy's

click for video
Old 11-12-2013, 06:52 PM   #1928
SuazoYota is on a distinguished road

Name: Spencer
SuazoYota's Tacoma Gallery
^^So awwesome!! Always wanted to fish for Redfish, very cool vid!
Old 11-12-2013, 06:56 PM   #1929
Searun will become famous soon enough
Navy:
Searun's Tacoma Gallery
A couple of wild Steelhead from last week.

Old 12-04-2013, 11:08 AM   #1930
Tacomada is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomada is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomada is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomada is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomada is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomada is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomada is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomada is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomada is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomada is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomada is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tacomada's Tacoma Gallery
Been a while since I've been on.
Fire truck!
Couple pics from the most recent excursions.

Better keep an eye out!

And a little steelie at the end of a beautiful day.

Of course my buddy never takes pictures for me ... But rest assured. My fish were t least this |<------------------------->| big!
Old 12-04-2013, 11:26 AM   #1931
slcnbldr is a jewel in the roughslcnbldr is a jewel in the roughslcnbldr is a jewel in the roughslcnbldr is a jewel in the rough

Name: Anthony
slcnbldr's Tacoma Gallery
Ok so I decide to ask the wife if she wants to go fishing on the Feather River with our boys and I last weekend and didn't expect a yes. Being a nice guy right but my boys and I didn't catch but you know who did...WTF?!?! Now I just need to break it to her that I just wanted her to see what we do when we go and future trips are guys only hahaha
Attached Thumbnails
show off your fish-mamas-first.jpg  
Old 01-20-2014, 07:51 PM   #1932
Your mom goes to college

Well, this thread has been DEAD! I haven't had time to get in the water.

SO, just to liven this thread back up, This picture was posted by the place where we stay when we go fish the White River. Big brown with a whole rainbow in it's mouth...

Old 01-22-2014, 06:06 PM   #1933
Now my Taco is bloody Red, ewww
"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed

"OldManTan"'s Tacoma Gallery
It's dead because most of us our covered under snow and ice!! BUT somehow you still have a pic!!
Old 01-22-2014, 06:34 PM   #1934
Your mom goes to college

Quote:
It's dead because most of us our covered under snow and ice!! BUT somehow you still have a pic!!
That one wasn't from me. Lol. Just posted by the place I stay when I go to Arkansas. I've only been in the water twice this year.
Old 01-22-2014, 06:39 PM   #1935
Say no to Bro
kirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clayton
kirkofwimbo's Tacoma Gallery
No fish for me yet this year. Fished a small creek a week ago and saw a couple ~5lb bass, but they wasn't hungry
Old 01-22-2014, 06:49 PM   #1936
Now my Taco is bloody Red, ewww
"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed

"OldManTan"'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwalden2 View Post
That one wasn't from me. Lol. Just posted by the place I stay when I go to Arkansas. I've only been in the water twice this year.
Twice? The first time I would have needed a toe tag Actually might try some ice fishing next weekend. Going on our annual snowmobile trip to the Adirondacks, and if the riding sucks, we're drillin a hole!
Old 01-22-2014, 06:52 PM   #1937
Your mom goes to college

Quote:
Twice? The first time I would have needed a toe tag Actually might try some ice fishing next weekend. Going on our annual snowmobile trip to the Adirondacks, and if the riding sucks, we're drillin a hole!
Haha. The first time I think it was like 45 degrees. The second time it was closer to 60.
Old 01-22-2014, 06:52 PM   #1938
Your mom goes to college

Not that I DON'T fish in the cold. I just haven't had time other than those 2 times.
Old 01-28-2014, 04:05 PM   #1939
Rickoutdoors is on a distinguished road

Name: Richard
Rickoutdoors's Tacoma Gallery
Thought I"d share this catch, http://wjbq.com/father-and-son-go-ic...e-trout-video/
Old 01-28-2014, 04:14 PM   #1940
Rednecks with paychecks
LukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: luke
LukeBo4x4's Tacoma Gallery
I caught a small mouth on the James back in the summer he has 21 inches and a little over 5 pounds defiantly a citation as we were bout to take a pic my brother dropped him and back to swimmin he went