Old 01-06-2009, 10:40 PM   #1
swsteven will become famous soon enough
swsteven's Tacoma Gallery
show off your fish

my king
Attached Thumbnails
show off your fish-king.jpg  
Old 01-07-2009, 06:16 PM   #2
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
tex's Tacoma Gallery
Here are a few of mine

11 pounds 26 1/2"

9lb 6oz 25"

Big Blue, I am 6'3" so that gives you an idea how big it is. Shot it bow fishing

Rainbow trout. Just over 19" but didn't hit the 20" mark

My fist smallmouth
Old 01-07-2009, 06:50 PM   #3
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
I need to visit Texas, nice fish guys.
Old 01-07-2009, 07:09 PM   #4
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtacomaguy View Post
I need to visit Texas, nice fish guys.
Just let me know when your coming and I could take you to some spots. The trout and smallie came from Oklahoma.
Old 01-07-2009, 07:31 PM   #5
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-07-2009, 07:36 PM   #6
South Carolina Member
tjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant future

Name: TJ
tjgraner09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
heck yeah dude gortons is the shit
Old 01-07-2009, 07:44 PM   #7
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjgraner09 View Post
heck yeah dude gortons is the shit
Its all I can seem to catch.
Old 01-08-2009, 05:52 PM   #8
dude that 1st bass pic , where da hell are u catching bass that big?
Old 01-08-2009, 09:28 PM   #9

tex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by swsteven View Post
dude that 1st bass pic , where da hell are u catching bass that big?
I caught those 2 bass in a lake on my friends ranch. Its about 30 acres. We usually don't catch any over 4 pounds.
I pulled out that 11lb and a 7lb in 1 night. 2 weeks later I caught that 9lb 6oz and a 7lb 5oz in 1 day. Oh all 4 were caught on a junbug red flek zoom worm. That worm kills everywhere.
Old 01-08-2009, 09:31 PM   #10
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
9 lb largemouth out of roosevelt lake AZ

Old 01-08-2009, 09:36 PM   #11
hsc001 will become famous soon enoughhsc001 will become famous soon enough

hsc001's Tacoma Gallery
thats bad ass man. I really need to go fishing in TX. There aint no fish like that here in MD.
Old 01-08-2009, 09:42 PM   #12
Stu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enough

Stu's Tacoma Gallery
A Cut from Pyramid. It was in the slot (16-19") That was a pretty good day, we caught 20-30 fish between 4 of us.
Old 01-09-2009, 06:33 PM   #13
i use to go feshwater fishing ,but man i love saltwater fishing alot better, bigger fish and hard fights, you never know what your gonna catch also
Old 01-09-2009, 06:59 PM   #14

tex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by swsteven View Post
i use to go feshwater fishing ,but man i love saltwater fishing alot better, bigger fish and hard fights, you never know what your gonna catch also

I know what you mean. I would love to saltwater fish more but is so far down to the coast.
Here are a few pics of some trips my brother and I went on. I didn't catch the big shark but it was cool to watch the guy land it.

Caught my first King on this trip. Man they fight hard.
Old 01-09-2009, 07:05 PM   #15
Jackass to the masses
cvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cvillechopper's Tacoma Gallery
I know it's not quite up to snuff but this was the first one we landed out of our pond/lake (about 3 acres and ~ 15 ft deep in center). Don't know how big she was but we guess around 8lbs.

Picture of the Plake

Old 01-11-2009, 04:36 PM   #16
hsc001 will become famous soon enoughhsc001 will become famous soon enough

hsc001's Tacoma Gallery
those all good lookin fish you guys got there. Got the patapsco river flowing right by my house. But all there is to catch down there is trout and i cant catch those worth a damn. And the bass in the man made lakes around here suck.
Old 01-26-2009, 07:11 PM   #17
DesmoBob is on a distinguished road

DesmoBob's Tacoma Gallery
Well not really fish, but it lives in the water. We hunt these buggers with 3-prong spears, in a big old pond called the Pacific Ocean. Pretty weird feeling when they grab on to your arm and won't let go.

2 ~2-pound octopus, locally we call em tako (no, not Taco).
Old 01-29-2009, 09:09 PM   #18
"Kill BABIES"
Re8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Bn 7th Marine Kilo Co. Weapons PLT - Infantry Mortarman
Name: m0nk
Re8elmonk0341's Tacoma Gallery

Mexico Mahi

Mexico Ahi

Some Bugs

Halibut from the surf
Old 01-29-2009, 09:11 PM   #19
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Re8elmonk0341 View Post

nice dorado and yellowfin
Old 01-29-2009, 09:17 PM   #20
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery