Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Boating & Fishing

Notices

recommendation needed for seat covers -I FISH HEAVILY

Old 10-02-2012, 08:01 PM   #21
Hot2na is a jewel in the roughHot2na is a jewel in the roughHot2na is a jewel in the roughHot2na is a jewel in the rough
Hot2na's Tacoma Gallery
somebody on one of these posts mentioned about the "best" seat cover in their opinion..
not too expensive,and they mentioned they were a deer hunter...and the ability to take 'em off easy and throw them in the washer...whenever.....

wish I had bookmarked that post when I saw it ....now I'll just have to hope that the poster will see my post title and chime in....
Old 10-02-2012, 08:06 PM   #22
blue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: alex
blue97taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot2na View Post
somebody on one of these posts mentioned about the "best" seat cover in their opinion..
not too expensive,and they mentioned they were a deer hunter...and the ability to take 'em off easy and throw them in the washer...whenever.....

wish I had bookmarked that post when I saw it ....now I'll just have to hope that the poster will see my post title and chime in....
what's your budget?
Old 10-02-2012, 08:08 PM   #23
Hot2na is a jewel in the roughHot2na is a jewel in the roughHot2na is a jewel in the roughHot2na is a jewel in the rough
Hot2na's Tacoma Gallery
up to $200...whats the website for the sportsman's covers?
Old 10-02-2012, 08:35 PM   #24
blue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
up to $200...whats the website for the sportsman's covers?
I can't remember just google sportsman seat covers. It's camoseats.com or something I don't remember
Old 10-04-2012, 09:41 AM   #26
Hot2na's Tacoma Gallery
any more input guys ??????
Old 10-04-2012, 09:56 AM   #27
'Stralia! Riding Roo's and wrangling koalas
Redfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Conner
Redfox1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by duckcmdr View Post
x2 my sister has them in her jeep. Not the best looking ones around, but they're tough and get the job done
Old 10-05-2012, 02:47 AM   #28
Hot2na's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by duckcmdr View Post

How do those cabelas covers fit the tacoma seat ? is it a good fit ? or loose ?
Old 10-05-2012, 04:18 AM   #29

Quote:
I'm tellin ya, go with the sportsman you get what you pay for. I'm sure the cabelas ones are fine but the materials used and the fit are going to be way better with the sportsman covers
Old 10-05-2012, 04:43 AM   #30
I'd rather be hunting!
huntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
huntark03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue97taco View Post
I'm tellin ya, go with the sportsman you get what you pay for. I'm sure the cabelas ones are fine but the materials used and the fit are going to be way better with the sportsman covers
I second that!! Check out my first build...there are several pictures of my seat covers that I had.
Old 10-05-2012, 04:57 AM   #31
Got2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shedGot2ryde is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryder
Got2ryde's Tacoma Gallery
I have the gt covers wetskinz. But my dirty ass farm dog rides shotgun when its cold, so I took a moving blanket cut it in half and had a seamstress hem up the edges and hem out 3 holes. 2 for the headrest post(holds it in place) and one for the seat belt receiver. It's nice cause when I'm going to have someone ride with me it's easy to take off and keeps my real seat cover from getting trashed and full of dog hair, and I can just throw it in the washer.
Old 10-05-2012, 05:13 AM   #32
TacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoDaTugBoat's Tacoma Gallery
I just went to the Wet Okole website and prices covers for my front seats and center console. $260. Doesn't seem bad for custom fit covers that are known to take a beating. I will def be getting these for my next truck, I already ruined the from seats in this one
Old 10-05-2012, 05:17 AM   #33
If it flies it dies!!
duckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shedduckcmdr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
duckcmdr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thet fit pretty good. They have sinch straps on them to tighten. They are not WO tight but not bad.

I jump in with my chest wanders on ( wet/muddy). I like them. They work for me my truck is treated like a truck.
Old 10-05-2012, 09:35 AM   #34
Hot2na's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntark03 View Post
I second that!! Check out my first build...there are several pictures of my seat covers that I had.

I just looked at your build thread...they do look good...thanks for the heads up...
Old 10-05-2012, 09:44 AM   #35
Kenny Fuckin Powers
jtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
jtav2002's Tacoma Gallery
I wouldn't consider Wet Okole pretty boy. Mine get used. I mean you're not the only one who actually uses their truck lol. I'm always a mess from fishing and have plenty of times sat on mine with skanky smelling bay water and they have held up great. They are pricey, yes. But they don't just look good they hold up very well.

I'd buy them again in a heartbeat. My problem with a lot of the cheaper ones is they dont always fit as well.
Old 10-06-2012, 02:58 PM   #36
Hot2na's Tacoma Gallery
anyone used marathon seat covers ???
Old 10-11-2012, 12:28 PM   #37
Go Pro Junkie
Toy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Garrett
Toy Yoda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i have the cabelas trail gear covers and they fit well enough, i put em on during the summer when I'm working and constantly dirty or wet, and you can take em off and put em on in about 10 minutes
Old 10-21-2012, 02:45 PM   #38
jeremyo13 is on a distinguished road

Marines: 2nd air wing - cherry point, nc
Name: jeb
jeremyo13's Tacoma Gallery
love the wet okoles!

Old 10-21-2012, 03:04 PM   #39
ppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phuong
ppham444's Tacoma Gallery
Try these. $20 per seat at Cabela's. Water-proof and you can throw them on in 2 minutes.
Old 10-21-2012, 03:25 PM   #40
JWinTN is on a distinguished road
JWinTN's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
anyone used marathon seat covers ???
I have Superhides up front. Bomb proof. They don't fit quite as well as Wet Okoles (at least from pictures I've seen of the WO's), but they aren't a mess of wrinkles, either.

They are relatively easy to put on/take off, but I wouldn't want to make a routine out of it. They clean up easily in place though.