Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Boating & Fishing

Notices

Lower Laguna Madre - The "Arroyo" - Green Island - The "Saucer"

Old 10-23-2012, 12:10 PM   #1
KF5TUQ
BERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud of

Name: Bert
BERTHDZ's Tacoma Gallery
Lower Laguna Madre - The "Arroyo" - Green Island - The "Saucer"

I've seen some nice Tacomas parked at the boat launch at Adolf Thomae park before!

Who in South Texas fishes in or around these spots and will you be on the water this Saturday?

I'll be out there for sure!

Old 12-12-2012, 09:34 AM   #2
Taco Chino has a spectacular aura aboutTaco Chino has a spectacular aura about

Name: TacoChino
Taco Chino's Tacoma Gallery
Nice setup with the boat, I live in the Rgv also. Usually go to SPI/PI for our fishing, but every everyonce in a while we hit the Arroyo for our buddy's fishing cabin.
Old 12-12-2012, 01:15 PM   #3
KF5TUQ
BERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud of

Name: Bert
BERTHDZ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco Chino View Post
Nice setup with the boat, I live in the Rgv also. Usually go to SPI/PI for our fishing, but every everyonce in a while we hit the Arroyo for our buddy's fishing cabin.
Who is your buddy? Is the cabin on the North or South side of the Arroyo?
Old 12-12-2012, 01:59 PM   #4
Taco Chino has a spectacular aura aboutTaco Chino has a spectacular aura about

Name: TacoChino
Taco Chino's Tacoma Gallery
Its an old family friend...more my dads friend than mine. Its located North of the Arroyo about 15 minutes past where the mouth opens up. The fishing can be so so there you really have to hop on your boat in order to catch anything other than trout or hard head catfish. We usally go more for just the night stay on the water, relaxing, drinking, bbqing, shooting the shit, ect...