Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Boating & Fishing

Notices

taken it easy ya man!

Old 03-05-2013, 11:27 AM   #1
hunt12 will become famous soon enoughhunt12 will become famous soon enough

Name: kuzz
hunt12's Tacoma Gallery
taken it easy ya man!

me and my wife at lake sam rayburn texas the one that got away and wife chillin in the middle of the lake cool breeze and tasy buzz
Attached Thumbnails
taken it easy ya man!-img_0017_1.jpg   taken it easy ya man!-img_0019_1.jpg   taken it easy ya man!-img_0072_1.jpg   taken it easy ya man!-img_0075_1.jpg   taken it easy ya man!-img_0076.jpg  

Old 03-05-2013, 11:32 AM   #2
tacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
tacoma16's Tacoma Gallery
well than...must be nice. Im studying for a mid term....Did you catch anything?
Old 03-05-2013, 04:59 PM   #3
41 Year Toyota/Chrysler Tech/ASE Master
Tacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Tacoma Mike's Tacoma Gallery
Never talked to you yet but i hate u already
Old 03-05-2013, 05:01 PM   #4
06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Will
06 tacoma owner's Tacoma Gallery
I like that boat.
Old 03-05-2013, 05:07 PM   #5
(Not the real George Strait)
GEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GEORGE STRAIT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06 tacoma owner View Post
I like that boat.
Go cats .. UK class of 2012 here!
Old 03-05-2013, 05:17 PM   #6
Tacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06 tacoma owner View Post
I like that boat.
They changed to 3 seats across a few years after i bought mine. I have a live well instead of the middle seat.
Old 03-05-2013, 05:20 PM   #7
T Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T Fades's Tacoma Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoma Mike View Post
They changed to 3 seats across a few years after i bought mine. I have a live well instead of the middle seat.
Yea, I would rather have the livewell instead of 3 seats across.
Old 03-05-2013, 05:28 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by T Fades View Post

Yea, I would rather have the livewell instead of 3 seats across.
You can sit on the well anyway. Not as if we run a long time before we stop to fish.