Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Boating & Fishing

Notices

TacomaWorld fisherman unite!!

Old 03-21-2013, 05:27 PM   #1
ST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
ST3VE's Tacoma Gallery
TacomaWorld fisherman unite!!

I have a photo in a contest and I am trying to win a gift card to put towards getting a fish mounted. I was just hoping that with all of the awesome people on TW always sticking together that you guys... and girls could help me out. Just log into Facebook and "like" this photo. The contests ends on the 20th of April. So I need TW's help to grab a commanding lead when the time comes.

Please click this link and "like" the photo.

Complimentary High5 if you do it!!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...t_mall_comment
Old 03-21-2013, 05:33 PM   #2
I doughnut belong here.
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
here for the tits.
Old 03-21-2013, 05:33 PM   #3
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Whats this thread about?
Old 03-21-2013, 05:35 PM   #4
ST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ST3VE's Tacoma Gallery
Totally forgot after I posted the boobies...
Old 03-21-2013, 05:50 PM   #6
Skinkwerks Rockware & Fabrication!!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Cannon Crew Member
Name: Brady
BradyT88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ST3VE View Post
Totally forgot after I posted the boobies...

EDIT: Just clicked the link, Nice Bass! He's a fatty!
Old 03-21-2013, 05:52 PM   #7

ST3VE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banff2007Tacoma View Post
Did it. Good luck and nice catch.
Thanks. I wish I would have weighed and measured it so I could have sent in the information to have a mount made.
Old 03-21-2013, 06:38 PM   #8
Old Man Winter
95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 34th SIG
Name: Tom
95SLE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ST3VE View Post
Thanks. I wish I would have weighed and measured it so I could have sent in the information to have a mount made.
Looks to be over 6 pounds probably close to 7. Nice size lunker.
Old 03-22-2013, 03:29 AM   #9
theredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AM1
Name: John
theredofshaw's Tacoma Gallery
done.
Old 03-22-2013, 03:43 AM   #10

ST3VE's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome! Thanks guys. With the help of you people, I am in third place. Not that far from first. Still have time to grab first and get a lead for the win.

Thanks again to those that voted!!
High 5's coming your way!!
Old 03-22-2013, 09:08 AM   #12

ST3VE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95SLE View Post
Daymn that is a rackfull.

Free Bump.
haha. I couldn't help but to laugh when I found it.
Old 03-25-2013, 05:48 AM   #13

ST3VE's Tacoma Gallery
Just Click this link and "like" the picture.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...t_mall_comment

Don't forget about the free High 5's!! They are going fast!!!
Old 03-25-2013, 03:29 PM   #14

ST3VE's Tacoma Gallery
Guess no one likes fat chick boobies??
Old 03-25-2013, 03:30 PM   #15
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Nope ruined it for me..
Old 03-26-2013, 05:58 AM   #16

Nah not them either.. I did vote tho lol
Old 03-26-2013, 06:18 AM   #18
Resident Lurker
JEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JEP's Tacoma Gallery
voted, nice fish.
Old 03-26-2013, 09:20 AM   #19

ST3VE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
Nah not them either.. I did vote tho lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by g.hampton View Post
Done! Good lookin fish by the way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JEP View Post
voted, nice fish.

Bad ass!! Thanks Guys! Really hoping I can finish at least 3rd.
Old 03-26-2013, 09:23 AM   #20
awwwwww yeeeeeeeeahhhhh
mountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cory
mountainman94's Tacoma Gallery
Voted, and added to the sig for the time being.