Notices

New Rods built

Old 04-26-2013, 05:56 PM   #1
Brian.in.FL is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
Name: Brian
Brian.in.FL's Tacoma Gallery
New Rods built

Had a couple new rods built. In case there are any questions who my team is.

I did catch a Blue fish today.

Brian
Attached Thumbnails
New Rods built-new-rod.jpg  
Old 05-02-2013, 03:36 PM   #2
Because 4R
Wishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
Wishbone Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian.in.FL View Post
Had a couple new rods built. In case there are any questions who my team is.

I did catch a Blue fish today.

Brian
Boo!

Old 05-02-2013, 08:04 PM   #3
Brian.in.FL is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
Name: Brian
Brian.in.FL's Tacoma Gallery
We play Nov 24 Sunday night game in NE. Go Pats. I do think Denver is the team to beat this year, and hopefully we are the ones to do it.

GO PATS
Old 05-03-2013, 08:13 AM   #4
Because 4R
Wishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Haha, yeah, I look forward to that game. The rivalry in the past few years has become great.
Old 05-03-2013, 08:14 AM   #5
Because 4R

Cool rod too BTW!