Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Boating & Fishing

Notices

Going to Harrah's Laughlin

Old 06-12-2013, 02:32 PM   #1
T Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T Fades's Tacoma Gallery
Going to Harrah's Laughlin

Going to Laughlin and staying at Harrah's. I want to rent a boat, but not sure where to rent.

Do you guys have a preference over Lake Havasu or Lake Mead? I found a place that will rent a Bayliner speedboat for $225 for half day at Lake Havasu. I can rent the boat for $300 for the day, but don't think we will want to stay in the sun that long. Is $225 for half day a good rate? The place I found I will have to travel about 1.5 hours from the Hotel to Lake Havasu.

Is there a boat rental place at Lake Mead marina? I would rather not drive 1.5 hours and spend over $200.

Thanks.