Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Boating & Fishing

Notices

Surf fishing Thread!

Old 08-16-2013, 02:04 PM   #1
'Stralia! Riding Roo's and wrangling koalas
Redfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Conner
Redfox1's Tacoma Gallery
Surf fishing Thread!

So who else goes surf fishing?

I've just been getting started on it this summer. I've only caught some leopard sharks and shovel nose guitarfish using squid. I'll see if I can get some pics up later.
Old 08-16-2013, 02:08 PM   #2
Tail Striker
flyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cam
flyboy.co2's Tacoma Gallery
Oh I like surf casting! Wish I could do it more this summer! I've only gotten out a few times
Old 08-16-2013, 02:13 PM   #3
Redfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Redfox1's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-16-2013, 02:14 PM   #4

Redfox1's Tacoma Gallery
Not sure if that worked or not ^^ I'll try to fix it when I'm
Not on my phone.
Old 08-16-2013, 02:15 PM   #5

Redfox1's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/s...348232/cat/500

This will do for now
Old 08-21-2013, 02:23 PM   #6
clc clc is on a distinguished road
Name: Paul
clc clc's Tacoma Gallery
Im on the east coast but ive been going for the spring/fall striper run. so far I have Caught a bunch of shorts with no keepers on bait. Started to use bucktails w/ teaser fly combo with no success.
Old 08-22-2013, 10:04 AM   #7

Redfox1's Tacoma Gallery
I'm just starting out so this is all new to me, especially easy coast fish ha. But at least you are catching fish! Good luck man
Old 08-22-2013, 10:08 AM   #8

Redfox1's Tacoma Gallery

Here is a California horn shark my girlfriend caught last night. First time I've seen one of these! We also went and caught some grunion on a grunion run which was a lot of fun
Old 08-22-2013, 10:09 AM   #9

Redfox1's Tacoma Gallery
Can you guys see that? Posting off my phone is a pain
Old 08-22-2013, 10:11 AM   #10
BostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
BostonBilly's Tacoma Gallery
One of my favorite things. I used to keep my gear in my other truck so if the opportunity arose I was prepared. I have to load my gear in this truck some how
Old 08-22-2013, 10:21 AM   #11

Redfox1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonBilly View Post
One of my favorite things. I used to keep my gear in my other truck so if the opportunity arose I was prepared. I have to load my gear in this truck some how
Ya I keep my stuff in my work truck but that only works because it's a double cab, dirty as hell, and I never need the back seat. Will try to get some surf perch maybe later today
Old 11-05-2013, 12:06 AM   #12
BORN AND RAISED MAUI BOY
numbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kahai
numbah57's Tacoma Gallery
Hawaiian surf fishing
Attached Thumbnails
Surf fishing Thread!-image.jpg  
Old 11-05-2013, 12:31 AM   #13
OOWTacoma is on a distinguished road

Name: FortySeven
OOWTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
love surf fishing but too bad i don't live up in mass anymore. now its all about the lakes and rivers.
Old 11-20-2013, 06:13 AM   #15
blitz is on a distinguished road

Name: Kevin
blitz's Tacoma Gallery
cape cod canal
Old 11-25-2013, 02:16 PM   #16
bongwhisperer is on a distinguished road
bongwhisperer's Tacoma Gallery
Halibut, is what I target mainly, but willing to catch anything that is biting. Next years goal is to catch a White Sea bass from the surf.
Old 11-25-2013, 07:07 PM   #17

Redfox1's Tacoma Gallery
Dang I forgot about this thread ha. Nice catch Blitz! That thing is a monster
Old 11-29-2013, 04:17 PM   #18
Chitoson has a spectacular aura aboutChitoson has a spectacular aura about
Chitoson's Tacoma Gallery
Blitz,

You know as well as I do, there are no fish in the canal.

Old 11-30-2013, 06:15 PM   #19
blitz is on a distinguished road

Name: Kevin
blitz's Tacoma Gallery
none
Old 04-23-2014, 01:03 PM   #20
Reyalpwens is on a distinguished road

Name: Slim
Reyalpwens's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz View Post
none