Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Boating & Fishing

Notices

Slowly but surely....its pickin up

Old 03-23-2009, 11:21 AM   #21
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
I have fished crappie filled lakes but never target them. My favorite fresh water fish to eat is BY FAR trout. I love fishing for them, cleaning is a BREEZE and they taste great

81 goes right north of bristol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbcs1987 View Post
Who knows. Next time I'm in bristol I'll be on the lookout for it. If it connects tn and va in anyways it will be through bristol!

Nothin to fillet them. Electric knives make it easier.Start behind the gill plate. Get to the backbone, turn knife towards tail.Cut to tail without cutting slab of meat completely off. Flip meat away from fish, cut in between the skin and meat. Walla!

We stream fish here to. The rainbow trout are stocked, but fun to catch anyways. Some people look down on it but I could care less. Its relaxin being in the middle of the mountains on a crystal clear creek catchin fish.