Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Boating & Fishing

Notices

Thiink your good at catching fish... think again!

Old 10-25-2013, 04:47 PM   #2
Chief Pal Guy -- NOT Sir
MQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AD Command & Control (C2) Retired // Civ Load Planner
Name: Rob III
MQQSE's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome stuff! Thanks for sharing.
Old 10-25-2013, 04:52 PM   #3
drinking whats on sale
92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
92dlxman's Tacoma Gallery
wow. sometimes i feel just a little bit bad playing catch and release. sometimes I feel a little bit bad playing for keeps. . . .

that bird is ruthless. taken from my habitat by claws in my head would make for a rough day.

I think fish really got the shit end of the stick in this whole "life" thing
Old 10-26-2013, 03:14 AM   #4
Chief Pal Guy -- NOT Sir
MQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MQQSE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 92dlxman View Post
wow. sometimes i feel just a little bit bad playing catch and release. sometimes I feel a little bit bad playing for keeps. . . .

that bird is ruthless. taken from my habitat by claws in my head would make for a rough day.

I think fish really got the shit end of the stick in this whole "life" thing
Hmmm ... you make a very good point.
Old 10-26-2013, 03:25 AM   #5
t4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

t4daddy's Tacoma Gallery
The osprey is not ruthless, it's just making a living, pretty certain it's gonna feed it's babies with the catch.
Old 10-26-2013, 06:40 AM   #6
Chief Pal Guy -- NOT Sir

MQQSE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by t4daddy View Post
The osprey is not ruthless, it's just making a living, pretty certain it's gonna feed it's babies with the catch.
No offense to the Osprey at all ... one very cool bird. But from the fish's perspective ... yeah, that's pretty ruthless. Cycle of Life ...
Old 10-26-2013, 07:10 AM   #7
Working at the Nauga Ranch
robssol is a glorious beacon of lightrobssol is a glorious beacon of lightrobssol is a glorious beacon of lightrobssol is a glorious beacon of lightrobssol is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Rob
robssol's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MQQSE View Post
Awesome stuff! Thanks for sharing.
X2
Hate to be a fish and see that coming at me
Old 10-26-2013, 07:37 AM   #8
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Wow as ruthless as that was it made me feel very relaxed
Old 10-28-2013, 12:32 AM   #9
Joe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
Joe D's Tacoma Gallery
Very cool stuff.

Whatever you want to call it, it's effective at fishing and the way of nature when not regulated.
Old 11-08-2013, 12:53 PM   #11
Taco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Taco Dan's Tacoma Gallery
Hmm, funny how the human and bird both work together and know that the bread is bait for fish. The duck on the other hand just settled for the bread lol