Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Boating & Fishing

Notices

Sucker Punched!

Old 11-23-2013, 10:52 AM   #1
g35man has much to be proud ofg35man has much to be proud ofg35man has much to be proud ofg35man has much to be proud ofg35man has much to be proud ofg35man has much to be proud ofg35man has much to be proud ofg35man has much to be proud ofg35man has much to be proud of

Name: Jason
g35man's Tacoma Gallery
Sucker Punched!

I looked on www.2coolfishing.com and found a used custom shallow water boat for sale that is made by a builder I have been talking to about building my own. Well the price was in my ball park so I figured get the used one and save the price hit for a brand new one. I call the guy to get details and arrange to see the boat. We agree on a place to meet and he even texted me the next morning to confirm a time. Then I get a text that afternoon that read "I decided to keep my boat, good luck on your search for a boat" WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was pissed!!! What kind of chicken shit is that? I even told him; don't you think you should have figured out if you wanted to sale it or keep it before you posted it? People are retarded man.
Old 11-23-2013, 01:30 PM   #2
41 Year Toyota/Chrysler Tech/ASE Master
Tacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Tacoma Mike's Tacoma Gallery
It's all fine until they hook the boat up for last time...
Then the second thoughts start.
It happens... I know it sucks but i bet he figures if he goes out once or twice the whole year it's a lot better than having nothing.
Old 11-23-2013, 04:52 PM   #3
g35man has much to be proud ofg35man has much to be proud ofg35man has much to be proud ofg35man has much to be proud ofg35man has much to be proud ofg35man has much to be proud ofg35man has much to be proud ofg35man has much to be proud ofg35man has much to be proud of

Name: Jason
g35man's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoma Mike View Post
It's all fine until they hook the boat up for last time...
Then the second thoughts start.
It happens... I know it sucks but i bet he figures if he goes out once or twice the whole year it's a lot better than having nothing.
True, but when in doubt don't list the damn thing!
Old 11-23-2013, 04:59 PM   #4
41 Year Toyota/Chrysler Tech/ASE Master
Tacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma Mike is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Tacoma Mike's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by g35man View Post
True, but when in doubt don't list the damn thing!
I agree.