Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Boating & Fishing

Notices

what is the prices

Old 04-01-2009, 05:59 PM   #1
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
what is the prices

what are the aproximate prices on a 10 ft john boat

a trailer for the boat

and a motor for the boat, any one know?

all used though
Old 04-01-2009, 06:24 PM   #2
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
check craigslist, where we got ours
Old 04-01-2009, 06:25 PM   #3
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
you can probably get one......thru craigslist/locally for around $1200 to 1500.......just depends on the person. i have a 15ft stratos bass boat/70 hp johnson 2 stroke/ stratos trail trailer with new tires.....really great shape that im trying to sell........................$2500. i paid a good bit more than that, but i need to sale it bad.......no time for it anymore, and i really dont have the room for it.
Old 04-01-2009, 07:15 PM   #4
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
i found one on the side of the rd for sale a town away im hopin to get it for a steal cause the boat and trailer have a lil rust on them and the motor dont look too happy either but have a motor so imay ask him too sell it seperate
Old 04-02-2009, 09:11 PM   #5
I like to break shit!

Firefighter:
called the owner, he want 3k! i dont want his boat

grrr i missed it when there was a "fema sale" a few miles away they were sellin 10 ft boats with trailers and a motor for 500 and 16 fts for 1k
Old 04-05-2009, 06:36 PM   #6
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
tex's Tacoma Gallery
I have a 14ft jon boat. Nissan 5hp 4 stroke with a bow mounted foot controled TM, humingbird graph and a pretty new trailer. Trying to get $1200 for it.
Only problem is that I am here in Texas. Let me know if you want to come pick it up.
Old 04-05-2009, 08:33 PM   #7
I like to break shit!

Firefighter:
wow i got something similar in Sneads ferry for the same price, i am going to inspect it on thursday...i would buy yours but i just dont have time to drive to tx with high school and an almost full time job

however i would love to go to texas, i love drivin around where i dont know or care much where i am