Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Boating & Fishing

Notices

Cooler/Surf Rod Racks?

Old 04-18-2014, 06:21 PM   #1
K Williams is one of the sharper tools in the shedK Williams is one of the sharper tools in the shedK Williams is one of the sharper tools in the shedK Williams is one of the sharper tools in the shedK Williams is one of the sharper tools in the shedK Williams is one of the sharper tools in the shedK Williams is one of the sharper tools in the shedK Williams is one of the sharper tools in the shedK Williams is one of the sharper tools in the shedK Williams is one of the sharper tools in the shedK Williams is one of the sharper tools in the shed
K Williams's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to K Williams
Cooler/Surf Rod Racks?

Does anyone have hitch or frame mounted cooler & surf rod racks on their Tacomas? Did you make it yourself or buy a pre-made rack? How do you go about installing one in the front of the truck?
Old 07-10-2014, 09:35 AM   #2
yeah...im a newbie
Andrew K is on a distinguished road

Name: Andrew
Andrew K's Tacoma Gallery
did you ever figure this out? im curoius about this as well.
Old 08-20-2014, 02:48 PM   #3
craigb has a brilliant futurecraigb has a brilliant futurecraigb has a brilliant futurecraigb has a brilliant futurecraigb has a brilliant futurecraigb has a brilliant futurecraigb has a brilliant futurecraigb has a brilliant futurecraigb has a brilliant futurecraigb has a brilliant futurecraigb has a brilliant future
Name: Craig
craigb's Tacoma Gallery

Rod holders and bait table go on this weekend, Will post more then.
Old 08-21-2014, 06:45 PM   #4
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
I'm hopefully getting my cooler rack monday. Have yet to decide to pick up a curt reciever for the front or spend the coin and pick up a CBI.
Old 08-22-2014, 07:16 AM   #5
craigb has a brilliant futurecraigb has a brilliant futurecraigb has a brilliant futurecraigb has a brilliant futurecraigb has a brilliant futurecraigb has a brilliant futurecraigb has a brilliant futurecraigb has a brilliant futurecraigb has a brilliant futurecraigb has a brilliant futurecraigb has a brilliant future
craigb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
I'm hopefully getting my cooler rack monday. Have yet to decide to pick up a curt reciever for the front or spend the coin and pick up a CBI.

I bought the Curt and it was really easy to mount it by myself on my 2013 Tacoma. I like it because I don't have to worry about messing up my grill. I bought it from Auto Anything with free shipping. They took off a few dollars off from there sale price. When buying from them always ask if the can do any better on the price and they can.
Old 08-23-2014, 08:17 AM   #6
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
I refuse to buy big stuff from them again. I purchased $210 roof racks from them. On the truck for 45 mins and taken off. Did not like them. Auto anything said 15% restock fee. I lost $32 on brand new racks..scumbags
Old 08-24-2014, 05:14 AM   #7
craigb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
I refuse to buy big stuff from them again. I purchased $210 roof racks from them. On the truck for 45 mins and taken off. Did not like them. Auto anything said 15% restock fee. I lost $32 on brand new racks..scumbags
I only buy things from online stores after I have seen the product in person locally and know this is what I want. My rack system is a Thule and you can't mess that up. You have to do your research before buying. Most online dealers have a restocking fee or you have to pay return shipping unless they sent you the wrong item. So far Auto Anything hasn't let me down.
Old 08-27-2014, 12:39 PM   #8

Firefighter:
I was going to buy the CBI offroad hidden hitch..i don't feel like dismantaling my truck. Will order the curt tonite. Just hate how low and how far out it sticks.
Old 08-27-2014, 12:50 PM   #9
PPansini10 has a brilliant futurePPansini10 has a brilliant futurePPansini10 has a brilliant futurePPansini10 has a brilliant futurePPansini10 has a brilliant futurePPansini10 has a brilliant futurePPansini10 has a brilliant futurePPansini10 has a brilliant futurePPansini10 has a brilliant futurePPansini10 has a brilliant futurePPansini10 has a brilliant future

PPansini10's Tacoma Gallery
A few guys here have the CBI hidden front hitch.. its a great product
Old 08-28-2014, 06:02 PM   #10

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PPansini10 View Post
A few guys here have the CBI hidden front hitch.. its a great product

To the tune of around $400 shipped

Great product, but ouch.
Old 08-28-2014, 06:05 PM   #11

Firefighter:

Mine's on the back for now untill i can save some coin for front mount.