Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Boating & Fishing

Notices

Trolling Motor Connector Help

Old 04-19-2014, 04:55 PM   #1
Cypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 2A773 Retired
Cypherian's Tacoma Gallery
Trolling Motor Connector Help

Hey All,

I put this here as the connectors I am using are for a trolling motor.
Male: http://www.starmarinedepot.com/seach...otor-plug.html
Female: http://www.starmarinedepot.com/seach...FYuXOgodbxkAAQ

I was going to use them just to connect power to a remote fuse panel / switch setup in my cap. Now the problem the Power Sides are reversed from the male to the female see below pictures.
Trolling Motor Connector Help-male.jpg

Trolling Motor Connector Help-female.jpg

Trolling Motor Connector Help-connected.jpg

Trolling Motor Connector Help-pin-out.jpg

I went back to the store to see if perhaps there was a manufacturer issue the female plug they had is exactly like mine, with out opening them and running the meter on them I can't tell if they are wired the same.

Is the reverse wiring setup standard ? The plugs did not come as a set they are separate , I am guessing it depends on your motor which you need ?? I can not figure out why they would not match up can anyone enlighten me?

Cypherian