1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Wicked Catch Apparel

Discussion in 'Boating & Fishing' started by kcrob1, Apr 22, 2014.

1. Apr 22, 2014 at 8:09 PM
    kcrob1

kcrob1 [OP] Choot It!

Member:
    First Name:
    Casey
    Montgomery, TX
    Vehicle:
    TRD SPORT CC/LB
    Adjustable Billies, Debadged, Painted emblem on grille Kenwood Double din, polk components, co-ax, polk 8" sub & polk amp, TSB springs, 6000K hids, FJ Wheels
    Recently ordered some shirts from a company I saw on facebook. Seriously better shirts than any major competitor at half the price, with higher upf ratings as well. Definately recommend this company to anyone who is out chasing tail on the regular... I became a pro staff member a few weeks ago and got a coupon code to pass out to customers...

Enter code: wcprostaff-croberts and you will recieve a 5% discount on your order. Give them a shot and you will be impressed!!!

http://www.wickedcatchgear.com/

2. May 13, 2014 at 7:13 PM
    kcrob1

kcrob1 [OP] Choot It!

Member:
    First Name:
    Casey
    Montgomery, TX
    Vehicle:
    TRD SPORT CC/LB
    Adjustable Billies, Debadged, Painted emblem on grille Kenwood Double din, polk components, co-ax, polk 8" sub & polk amp, TSB springs, 6000K hids, FJ Wheels
    Site is down until 5/17...

3. Jun 12, 2014 at 9:22 AM
    Luke31415

Luke31415 Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Lucas
    Tampa, FL
    Vehicle:
    4WD
    Stage II Pro Comp Lift, N-Fab Nerf bars,295/70/18 Terra Grapplers, Interior LED's, Slim's HID kit, Custom car grill insert
    I just saw these shirts online. I'm always looking for something to keep me cooler on the water. How do they compare to Columbia's omni-freeze?

4. Jun 17, 2014 at 8:14 PM
    kcrob1

kcrob1 [OP] Choot It!

Member:
    First Name:
    Casey
    Montgomery, TX
    Vehicle:
    TRD SPORT CC/LB
    I haven't tried the omni-freeze shirts yet... Couldn't tell you honestly. They are some of the thinnest shirts I own, other than the new columbia I got the other day that is damn near see through...

Products Discussed in

To Top