Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Boating & Fishing

Notices

Wicked Catch Apparel

Old 04-22-2014, 08:09 PM   #1
Choot It!
kcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
kcrob1's Tacoma Gallery
Wicked Catch Apparel

Recently ordered some shirts from a company I saw on facebook. Seriously better shirts than any major competitor at half the price, with higher upf ratings as well. Definately recommend this company to anyone who is out chasing tail on the regular... I became a pro staff member a few weeks ago and got a coupon code to pass out to customers...

Enter code: wcprostaff-croberts and you will recieve a 5% discount on your order. Give them a shot and you will be impressed!!!

http://www.wickedcatchgear.com/
Old 05-13-2014, 07:13 PM   #2
Choot It!
kcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kcrob1's Tacoma Gallery
Site is down until 5/17...
Old 06-12-2014, 09:22 AM   #3
Luke31415 is on a distinguished road
Marines:
Name: Lucas
Luke31415's Tacoma Gallery
I just saw these shirts online. I'm always looking for something to keep me cooler on the water. How do they compare to Columbia's omni-freeze?
Old 06-17-2014, 08:14 PM   #4
Choot It!

kcrob1's Tacoma Gallery
I haven't tried the omni-freeze shirts yet... Couldn't tell you honestly. They are some of the thinnest shirts I own, other than the new columbia I got the other day that is damn near see through...