Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Boating & Fishing

Notices

Any Camping Recommendations at Roosevelt??

Old 05-22-2014, 02:23 PM   #1
BOOMSHAKALAKA
boardude has much to be proud ofboardude has much to be proud ofboardude has much to be proud ofboardude has much to be proud ofboardude has much to be proud ofboardude has much to be proud ofboardude has much to be proud ofboardude has much to be proud of

Name: Bomb.com
boardude's Tacoma Gallery
Any Camping Recommendations at Roosevelt??

Hola! Some buddies and I are planning to head up to Roosevelt lake tomorrow morn to partake in the holiday shitshow and I was wondering if anyone had some recommendations for a good camping spot. I know due to the busy weekend we are probably going to be limited on selection but we are hoping for a dispersed camping area where we can launch a boat on the shore or with a nearby ramp.

We were looking at Horse Pasture or Cholla Bay but not sure how fast these sites fill up, especially at this time of year. I called the Ranger station and the guy said the water levels are a little higher than normal so the spots at Horse Pasture are limited.

Any help or suggestion would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks!
Old 05-22-2014, 02:27 PM   #2
N7MCS
Chipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31R, HHB, 2/43 ADA Battalian, 108th ADA Brigade, XVIII Airborne Corps
Name: Chip
Chipskip's Tacoma Gallery
I am no help to you, but maybe ask a mod to move this to the Arizona section, you might get a better response.
Old 05-22-2014, 02:28 PM   #3
Jeyr is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeyr is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeyr is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeyr is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeyr is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeyr is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeyr is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeyr is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeyr is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeyr is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeyr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeyr
Jeyr's Tacoma Gallery
I would leave late tonite, or SUPER early tomorrow morning. Everyone and their Brother's are gonna be headed for the lakes... Cholla Bay is nice though if you can get there soon enough.