Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Boating & Fishing

Notices

jet ski help!

Old 06-03-2014, 07:58 PM   #1
Greenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Greenbergler's Tacoma Gallery
jet ski help!

my friend gave me an 88 kawasaki stand up jet ski a few months back. has a gay custom paint job on it so not sure what size the engine is. he said it needs to have the carb rebuilt for it to be good to go. i was thinking about either taking it to a shop and having it professionally done or just getting a rebuild kit. i dont know anything about jet skis or how to fix them. is it pretty simple or not really to do it yourself? or if there is someone in the socal area who knows what they are doing and wanna help i would rather do that. thanks for any help!
Old 06-03-2014, 08:28 PM   #2
txmxer is on a distinguished road
txmxer's Tacoma Gallery
Its most likely a 440. The carbs are pretty accesible iirc but check out pwctoday.com there are a lot of people from socal on there too so you might find some help. Good luck! I have a 750 in the garage that im itching to ride for the first time as soon as my leg heals up.
Old 06-04-2014, 08:12 PM   #3
Greenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreenbergler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Greenbergler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by txmxer View Post
Its most likely a 440. The carbs are pretty accesible iirc but check out pwctoday.com there are a lot of people from socal on there too so you might find some help. Good luck! I have a 750 in the garage that im itching to ride for the first time as soon as my leg heals up.
I hope it's not a 440 haha. At least a 650 hopefully. What year is yours?
Old 06-04-2014, 08:19 PM   #4
Im not like the other Crumbs, Im my own Crumb
NEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud of

Name: JAKE
NEWBIETACO's Tacoma Gallery
2 stroker just have it rebuilt professionally instead of being stranded on the water.