Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Boating & Fishing

Notices

Oil leaking from what looks like the exhaust?

Old 07-04-2014, 08:49 AM   #1
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
Oil leaking from what looks like the exhaust?

Sup y'all, i've got what i think is an issue or not and figured someone on here would know whats going on with the boat.

A couple days ago i went to look at the boat just to look and i found this

Now i've done some light google searching and the only hunch i have so far is that it's some of the oil that didn't get burned with the gas but thats all i have so far, if someone could confirm/review what's actually going on that'd be awesome.

thanks

Cam