Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Boating & Fishing

Notices

While you guys were working....:)

Old 05-05-2009, 04:57 PM   #21
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgerm View Post
Chris want to introduce me to your new duck friend next spring if I spend it in arizona?
I think you should stay away from all animals out here.
Old 05-05-2009, 04:58 PM   #22
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pic of the dash.....The depth of the water in the pic was 60 feet last year.

Old 05-05-2009, 06:39 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by fletch aka View Post
Looks like you were the only boat on the lake. Nice and glassy.
It was great! We only saw about 3 fishing boats and that was all, until around 11:00, or so. Then some more boats atrated to trickle in.
Old 05-06-2009, 12:30 AM   #25
FoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kristin
FoxySandChick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
That Duck followed us for 10 miles! It and its "Wife".....I guess they really love Cheetos....
We feed them cheetos also .
We were out on Lake Mead on Sunday and saw a few hundred baby ducks, they couldn't even fly yet.
Old 05-06-2009, 12:36 AM   #26
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by genxer36 View Post
Nice out there huh? I have been on the lake the last 4 Thursdays. And last week on Thursday & Friday. I'm going again this Thursday. Fishing is hot right now @ Lake Lanier, GA. I may also add Friday & Saturday.

Jimmy Crack Corn & I went out on the lake a couple of weeks ago. Great day!
My bro fishes lake hartwell he keeps sayin that, he lives in Athens ill prolly go out with him next thurs. so hopefully well catch some nice stripers